Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deal of a lifetime!!!

Options
EggHeadinFlorida
EggHeadinFlorida Posts: 892
edited December 2013 in EggHead Forum
Here I am browsing at my local Lowe's store and I happened to take a stroll through their barbecue aisle. Low and behold a price tag caught my eye. These bags were marked $3.99 each for 20lbers! I had to read the sticker to make sure that it was in the right place and sure enough it was! So needless to say I cleaned them out for 17 bags! As the cashier called for price override the dept manager started to give me grief about how they were priced wrong. I pretty much told him it's not my problem that they were priced wrong and that I'm a paying customer and I'm ready to pay for my merchandise at the price it was listed for. Needless to say that after a short commotion the store manager showed up and as you can tell he was not happy that someone has screwed up. But he also realized that he had no choice other than to sell me the lump at the price it was marked for. Happy Customer here!!! And by the way I got another 5% off my total for using my Lowes card LMMFAO!!
XL bge, Mini max & 36 BS Griddle.

Comments