Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mamajama of a table

Options
yzzi
yzzi Posts: 1,843
This is just outright ridiculously over the top: http://orlando.craigslist.org/for/4101605953.html
Dunedin, FL

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Offer $11K and see if they'll take it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    They would probably just sell the table and leave an empty hole in the middle.
    Dunedin, FL
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    I was interested until I figured out that wasn't a beer tap tower on the left, but a sink.  No thanks.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Good grief. That is just ridiculous. Who wants to guess what the mark-up on that table is?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options

caliking said:
    Good grief. That is just ridiculous. Who wants to guess what the mark-up on that table is?
    I was thinking the same thing.  I'm certainly not an expert and I know IPE is expensive...but for $11,500 I think I could have someone build just about anything I could dream up.  Sink, kegorator, lights, stripper pole, etc. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Mross
    Mross Posts: 338
    Options
    Ipe is not that expensive!
    Duncan, SC
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    I think a banker from Nigeria should email that CL add, to inform them that they would like to buy said table with unclaimed funds... as soon as the CL person sends them their bank info to transfer the funds to.  

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Does it have the same engine fire issues as a Ferrari? How apropos.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,837
    Options

caliking said:
    I was thinking the same thing.  I'm certainly not an expert and I know IPE is expensive...but for $11,500 I think I could have someone build just about anything I could dream up.  Sink, kegorator, lights, stripper pole, etc. 
    You had me at stripper pole.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Seanr7
    Seanr7 Posts: 207
    Options
    For $11,500 you at least get a bottle opener.
    XL BGE
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I wonder if they'll take $25 off for making those photoshopped logos permanent with stickers for advertising. Plus, stickers add 10 horsepower. I'm in!