Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Forum Fantasy Football league.

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Aquacop said:
    Any spots left?
    yep!  Shoot scott a PM
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Sorry guys, been a rough week and haven't had the computer for a few days. So this we are getting close to draft time.  For the first league shooting for about 8pm central August 28th, right now it's set for 8:30 but I can reset it to 8:00 if that works better for every one.  I'd like for all three leagues to draft sometime during that week if possible. Still a few spots open in the third league, I know a few have volunteered to play in multiple leagues but I'd like to have as many different people involved as possible. If I can't fill the third league by Wednesday I will start looking at duplicate owners.

We are extremely close to the most wonderful time of the year and I'm excited about competing with you all in the fantasy leagues, and with cooks for each weekend.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Newbbqer
    Newbbqer Posts: 78
    Im game for it scott, if there is still room and time left.  Just let me know what I need to do!
  • bccomstock
    bccomstock Posts: 338
    8PM on the 28th should work for me on League 1.. If not, I'll just rank my players and let autopick take care of it.
    LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Basically Dead Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
  • I'm in if there is still room
    BGE Dealer and EggHead since 2013. Find our company on Facebook
    Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL
  • pwg56
    pwg56 Posts: 93
    Sorry guys, been a rough week and haven't had the computer for a few days. So this we are getting close to draft time.  For the first league shooting for about 8pm central August 28th, right now it's set for 8:30 but I can reset it to 8:00 if that works better for every one.  I'd like for all three leagues to draft sometime during that week if possible. Still a few spots open in the third league, I know a few have volunteered to play in multiple leagues but I'd like to have as many different people involved as possible. If I can't fill the third league by Wednesday I will start looking at duplicate owners.

We are extremely close to the most wonderful time of the year and I'm excited about competing with you all in the fantasy leagues, and with cooks for each weekend.
    I posted in the league comments won't be able to do that Wednesday.
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    ChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,942
    Unless I missed it, we all need to get our payments in.  What amount was decided?
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• Scottborasjr
    @ChokeOnSmoke, 30 bucks, trying to get the leaguesafe.com site setup but been working a lot lately, hopefully have them up and running tomorrow.

I haven't even had time to cook, actually had Famous Daves for dinner about a hour ago and am regretting it now, but just haven't had time to do much. I used to eat  there at least once a month, since I got my first Egg I've been there about once a year and every time I realize why I don't eat there anymore.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    @ChokeOnSmoke, 30 bucks, trying to get the leaguesafe.com site setup but been working a lot lately, hopefully have them up and running tomorrow.

Understand about the work thing....Sounds good on leaguesafe, I'll be watching for that.  Later.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,136
    Bumping this thread...  
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Scottborasjr
    Still need one for the original league as someone dropped out without letting any one know if interested please PM me.

Leagues 2 and 3 please respond about draft time ASAP.

I want to apologize to all involved as I have not been able to focus on this due to some family issues but hopefully all has been resolved.
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,136
    Still need one for the original league as someone dropped out without letting any one know if interested please PM me.

Leagues 2 and 3 please respond about draft time ASAP.

I want to apologize to all involved as I have not been able to focus on this due to some family issues but hopefully all has been resolved.
    Don't apologize for real life in fantasy, man.  Thanks for taking the time to do it.  I'm doing a league for work - it's a logistical headache....

Are we running ten team leagues across the three leagues?

Team 3 draft time is scheduled for 6pm Thursday.  That actually works for me.
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Scottborasjr
    League 2 has their league safe site setup, check your emails
    Also let me know about draft time.
  • Scottborasjr
    @MaskedMarvel shooting for three 12 team leagues, but depending on the next 24 hours it might be a little different. Hoping to get the rest of the logistics figured out in that time frame.
  • Scottborasjr
    Going to apologize now, but I will be bumping this probably as much as possible for the next couple of days.
  • CeeGeeW
    CeeGeeW Posts: 113
    Just a reminder, Team 1 had someone drop out and needs 1 more.
    Los Angeles, CA
  • Z_Eggineer
    Z_Eggineer Posts: 576
    I can make Wednesday and pay today.  Thank you for setting this up.
  • league 3 draft scheduled for Thursday the 28th at 6pm CST works for me!

North Alabama - Roll Tide

LBGE 2013

• I'm in League 3 and that time works for me as well! I say if we can't get 2 more for League 3 today that we keep it at 10. In league's I have done in the past, it has worked out the best if everyone pays before the draft. So let's try to make that happen!

Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL
  • ChrisSonn23
    ChrisSonn23 Posts: 280
    edited August 2013

league 3 draft scheduled for Thursday the 28th at 6pm CST works for me!
    League 3 is actually scheduled for Thursday the 29th at 8 PM CST.
    Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Good luck everyone.  If anyone else drops out, I;d be happy to step in last minute
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  •  

league 3 draft scheduled for Thursday the 28th at 6pm CST works for me!
    League 3 is actually scheduled for Thursday the 29th at 8 PM CST.
    good call! sorry meant 29th

North Alabama - Roll Tide

LBGE 2013

• bccomstock
    bccomstock Posts: 338
    Just paid up for my entry in league 1..
    LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Basically Dead Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    edited August 2013
    League 2 has their league safe site setup, check your emails
    Also let me know about draft time.
    Hi Scott, not sure if anyone got the email?  I didn't see an email and someone else in League 2 posted on the league message board yesterday asking where to pay.  Perhaps you could post the link to leaguesafe on the league message board and in this thread?. Just wanted to let you know...

Most importantly, hope the family is OK!...that's what's important!

p.s. League 2's draft is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 8:00pm Central, works good for me.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• Shrek
    Shrek Posts: 67
    I'm in.  Also, another idea if you think fantasy would get to tough to manage, we could do a pick 'em pool each week.  Pick a commissioner, PayPal him your $20 each week, pick each game agains the spread (have to do it this way with a big group), and total for Monday night.  Winner takes the cash.  Push rolls to next week.
    Love, Jimmy the Greek
    My daughter named my Egg Shrek, because it is big, green, and burps.  
    LBGE in Arlington, VA
    God Bless America!
  • Scottborasjr
    I don't see why not @mountaindewbass
  • Scottborasjr
    Apparently Yahoo must be full at that time earliest available time after 8pm is 930 central
  • Scottborasjr
    Any time problems with drafts need to be addressed before noon tomorrow in all three leagues.

Once again, I apologize for being so lax on this, between my wife having a surgery, work being a pain, and the possibility of buying a new property I have been way busier then anticipated the last few days.
  • Scottborasjr
    I would be fine moving it to Friday, Sunday, or even Tuesday or Wednesday if we can get everyone involved. I apologize @mountaindewbass, I didn't even think about Yahoo being maxed out at a certain time.
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    edited August 2013

For those in League #2:
    I found my email for leaguesafe.com from Scott and made payment -- easy to do.
    I posted the link on the Yahoo league message board in case someone didn't get the email (mine ended up in my spam).
    Packerland, Wisconsin