Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Let's have a vote!

Options
2»

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    =)) =)=)) U guys are tearing it up.
    What time is it there? 5:00 pm?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• smokesniffer
    smokesniffer Posts: 2,016
    Options
    Unfortunately my BAC is not record setting, just got home, the captain and I will commence here shortly.
    Large, small, and a mini
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    It's octopi...

Whatever you call it... Mine's elevated right now.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    It's BAL in Michigan.
    Well you might as well be Canucks except for those octopuses, or is it octopi?
    It is octopi.  In many ways we are Canucky or is it Canuckish?  Except for that oot & aboot stuff and the metric crap.
    Flint, Michigan
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    I'm not even srue what we're talking about.

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    CT is comatose. Me too
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    I hope all you lousy drunks feel like **** this morning! I just got off work and just got started. When I drink alone I prefer to be by myself.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Hokie_Smoker
    Hokie_Smoker Posts: 662
    edited June 2013
    Options
    We had a floatilla yesterday. I took a case of the Silver Bullet with me and brought 2 back. It was mans job I did.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    When I had my boat we had a spot that looked very similar to that. We called it urine bay. The water was always warm for some reason :-?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• flynnbob
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    Options
    HS, You only took a case?  Having a bullet right now. Nice pic.
    Milton, GA.
  • GK59
    GK59 Posts: 501
    Options
    I can't judge. Yesterday after egging supper------ I don't remember.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Ha! Just saw this. I was in the bag for sure. I "went to bed" at 10:30. Everyone else made it until 1:30-2. Lakewade and I drank an entire handle of tito's (each day). It was definitely a masters level course in how not to behave as an adult. My favorite line of the weekend was when I went to the liquor store and came back with tequila and beer (we had a whole handle of tito's already). Janell asks "you didn't get more vodka?". I said "do you think we need more"?. She said "well, you're here". Turns out she was right. We ran out and had to go get another handle. Killed that one and moved to margaritas (not recommended for most). It was a great day. I was hilarious and everybody loved me.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options

It was a great day. I was hilarious and everybody loved me.

Great line
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • lakewade
    lakewade Posts: 385
    Options
     I was hilarious and everybody loved me.
    Outstanding trip Cen-Tex!  I'm not sure of the alcohol totals, but they were epic or alarming depending on how you look at it, but I do remember some glorious cooks you did on the egg, including brisket, shrimp, pizza (around 20 of them) and a whole prime rib roast.  The egg was hot Thursday through Sunday.  I am only eating salad and only drinking water this week in a desperate, misguided attempt to recover.  It's not working.

-----------
    I feel a whole lot more like I do now than I did when I got here.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    "I am only eating salad and only drinking water this week in a desperate, misguided attempt to recover. It's not working.".........It never does.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    "I am only eating salad and only drinking water this week in a desperate, misguided attempt to recover. It's not working.".........It never does.
    Try a little bourbon in that water.  I mean, try a little water in that bourbon.
    Flint, Michigan
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    lakewade said:
     I was hilarious and everybody loved me.
    Outstanding trip Cen-Tex!  I'm not sure of the alcohol totals, but they were epic or alarming depending on how you look at it, but I do remember some glorious cooks you did on the egg, including brisket, shrimp, pizza (around 20 of them) and a whole prime rib roast.  The egg was hot Thursday through Sunday.  I am only eating salad and only drinking water this week in a desperate, misguided attempt to recover.  It's not working.

What a great trip. The 4am wakeup and 12 person wine dinner with bourbon after the day after we got home dashed all hope of recovery for me this week. I'm right back at it. Good time brother.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    CT cooked 3 briskets. Wait... 2. The third was his liver.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    CT cooked 3 briskets. Wait... 2. The third was his liver.

This was one of those "I had 10 glasses of wine on Sunday PM just to come down" Type trips. Sadly, I felt like a champ when I woke up at 4am Monday. It was the best I'd treated myself since Thursday.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    The details slowly trickle out...

Sounds like a rollicking good time though!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    Options
    I wish this game would end, I gotta show up at the office tmrw....heavy pour underway.