Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Big Green Egg WINS again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigphil
bigphil Posts: 1,390
Did my first non-sactioned competition today was supposed to be yesterday but because of the weather here it was postponed till today .Baby back ribs was the cook and the egg took it all First place from the judges 1-chief of police 1-resturaunt cook and 1-KCBS judge did the judging and i also won the peoples choice award . i believe 8 teams total competed was a lot of fun and was great during the peoples choice having them come back telling me how much they liked the ribs ,also two other KCBS judges were at the event that came by after and said great job.Made me feel really great .Thanks to everyone for the advice given to me i really appreciate it  
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments