Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

lump score

2»

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    I appreciate the kind words. I actually was doing 80 down 40 when i posted that. I guess I'm too high strung to relax and what little i did was fun. One of the greatest parties I've been to. Hate i was sick and couldn't go into the night. I'll be there anytime i can. I was telling my wife how great it was...no politics, religion....just great conversation and food. I'll be coming through the area in June going to San Marcos. I can probably carry around 60 bags of Ozark...so I'll remind y'all later.

Cen Tex...i made love to that brisket. Seriously...un freaking believable.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • henapple said:
    I appreciate the kind words. I actually was doing 80 down 40 when i posted that. I guess I'm too high strung to relax and what little i did was fun. One of the greatest parties I've been to. Hate i was sick and couldn't go into the night. I'll be there anytime i can. I was telling my wife how great it was...no politics, religion....just great conversation and food. I'll be coming through the area in June going to San Marcos. I can probably carry around 60 bags of Ozark...so I'll remind y'all later. Cen Tex...i made love to that brisket. Seriously...un freaking believable.
    Ok- that got a little creepy there at the end. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • henapple said:
    I appreciate the kind words. I actually was doing 80 down 40 when i posted that. I guess I'm too high strung to relax and what little i did was fun. One of the greatest parties I've been to. Hate i was sick and couldn't go into the night. I'll be there anytime i can. I was telling my wife how great it was...no politics, religion....just great conversation and food. I'll be coming through the area in June going to San Marcos. I can probably carry around 60 bags of Ozark...so I'll remind y'all later. Cen Tex...i made love to that brisket. Seriously...un freaking believable.
    I'll take all the ozark you can bring me. Seriously
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I'm off the forum for 24 hours (gettin' some work done here in LZ  - that's for "Luizziana") and all hell breaks loose.  I need to catch up.

Hornhonk called me up today thanking me for sending his missing Shun.  He's sending me a pound of "Death Wish" coffee!  Apparently so strong more than a few cups is lethal. :D
    RAC said:

That's why Tony was so hungry and ate all of you brisket

=))
    Dude put in some mad work. Mickey will be sad if Tony can't make it back down next year.

Is that why I didn't get ANY brisket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    I remember when i first got on the forum laughing at the guys with pallets of lump....I've become what i scoffed at.
  • I've become what i scoffed at.

Dude, I know the feeling..........
  • Mickey said:
    RAC said:

=))
    Dude put in some mad work. Mickey will be sad if Tony can't make it back down next year.

Is that why I didn't get ANY brisket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That thing was gone on 5 minutes or less. I barely got any. The buzzards were circling when it came out of the cooler. I'll do 2 or 3 next year.
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214

Mickey said:

RAC said:

=))

That thing was gone on 5 minutes or less. I barely got any. The buzzards were circling when it came out of the cooler. I'll do 2 or 3 next year.

I plan on coming next year bring 5 or 6 ;-)

Lynnwood WA
  • double said:
    Mickey said:
    RAC said:

=))

I plan on coming next year bring 5 or 6 ;-)
    we're going to need a bigger egg............
  • RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Mickey will need to get you the XXL

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• henapple
    Russ and Ace Hardware love Mickey....sold what....40 eggs?
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Remember your lights when you come this way. If I keep cooking on the Mini not sure i will be ready for more. image
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• LDR
    LDR Posts: 414

I just thought HenApple was trying to avoid a spouse by detouring through Alaska.  Lord knows I've considered it a couple of times.

• Mickey said:
    Remember your lights when you come this way. If I keep cooking on the Mini not sure i will be ready for more. image
    don't be greedy. he can drop all 60 here and I'll share..........promise >:)
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    My dealer just started carrying Ozark Oak but I haven't tried it yet.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    shtgunal3 said:
    My dealer just started carrying Ozark Oak but I haven't tried it yet.

My # 1 lump hands down. Even if I have to pay the higher price.