Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

grills and wives

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Saw a post about a gasser yesterday and got me to thinking.

My gasser reminds me of my ex-wife. While she has some years on her with a little paint and a couple of additions she still looks good. Easy to turn on but equally easy to turn off. I had a difficult time getting her to work and when she did she seemed to run out of energy all the time. I have some fond memories of her but mostly she was a pain in the ass. I even let my neighbor borrow her and he wasn't impressed. I had a friend that had made a change and knew it was time.

My new beauty is something special. A curvaceous body and the cutest little dimples. She's got a grate rack and well, let's just say her bottom vent controls what I do. She takes a little longer to get warned up but damn, she'll go all night. Low and slow baby. No add ons needed but she loves to accessorize and I gladly oblige. I'll never complain about spending money on her...even built her a home. I experiment with her and it's usually a little spicy....I can do anything with her. My favorite time is having cocktails and spending time with her. My friends love her as much as I do. The guys can look but never touch..I tell them to get there own. I think the defining proof of my love is I want to add a little one. I would never do that before her. Sure, she'll blow a gasket when she gets hot and her moods go up and down but I've learned to leave her alone and she always comes around. To me she's perfect and i love her more and more each day.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments