Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sign I've lost it Egg Dream

So I actually dreamt about a small egg last night! It was bizarre. It heated up really high and the egg flew in the air and landed in the middle of a football game... Have no idea what the meaning of that dream is! I am cooking a butt for the Seahawks game on Sunday and I'm wanting a small egg.
Lynnwood WA

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Ah, you just explained your dream. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • lilwooty
    lilwooty Posts: 215
    Ahem...allow me to provide a psychiatric evaluation.  Seahawks both fly and lay eggs, so a flying egg makes perfect sense here.  As far as it landing in the "middle" of the game, you were either planning on serving your pork butt at halftime, or when you serve it (no matter at what point in time), it will detract from the game and become the "center" of attention if you will.  It's all quite simple really...  5 cents please.

Living Large and XL

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Seems pretty normal for our kind. We're cut from a different rug my friend so get your small and start dreaming about a woo for it.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214
    I am concerned on two fronts.. One that it means the Seahawks will only get to the Superbowl again when eggs fly or that I will only get my small egg when eggs fly!
    Lynnwood WA
  • I think the important part of your dream needs repeating 

SEA HAWKS
    Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
  • Its only weird if it does not work!
    Men, easier fed than understood!!
  • cazzy
    edited January 2013
    double said:

I am concerned on two fronts.. One that it means the Seahawks will only get to the Superbowl again when eggs fly or that I will only get my small egg when eggs fly!

Your "cheaters" are playing well so they just might make it. Lmao jk

• double
    double Posts: 1,214
    I can honestly say I do not know enough about football to step into that argument @cazzy. I grew up playing Rugby in South Africa, we didn't wear pads and helmets...
    Lynnwood WA
  • cazzy
    edited January 2013
    Rugby? Now that's a mans game!

I just think its whack he was using a PED and got off on a technicality. Now don't me wrong, there are a lot worse PEDs out there...but adderral is abused for a reason in the NFL. For positions like a CB, locking in is key as a minute mistake can easily turn into 6.

I think what's bothering me more is that Sherman is pleading innocence and that he knew it all along. He saw a opportunity and he rightfully exploited it to help his team. Just shut up and quit playing this "I was wronged card".
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    double said:
    I can honestly say I do not know enough about football to step into that argument @cazzy. I grew up playing Rugby in South Africa, we didn't wear pads and helmets...
    Me too, but when entering high school in eastern Ontario I soon learned it is safer to play without equipment. The hits in football are 10X the hits in rugby. Both are excellent games, but you cannot compare some guy wearing no equipment when tackling you to some guy padded in all the right places as he rearranges your vertebrae. Aussie rules is extreme, but you seldom see many of them move to the NFL or CFL. The pay is huge in comparison. 
    I am not a Seahawk fan but wish you the best as you get your small egg.......
    :D
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • rontho
    rontho Posts: 109
    I hope it doesn't mean the 'hawks' are going to "lay an egg"
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    I want to see the seahawks win for a Packers rematch. I am sure they want to "congratulate" Seattle for the only game-winning interception thrown in the history of American football at any level.