Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I probably shouldn't be this annoyed about Plano

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    I'm just going to drink everybody's adult beverages. That's all I want for free. That and something of Griffin's egg.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • henapple said:
    I'm just going to drink everybody's adult beverages. That's all I want for free. That and something of Griffin's egg.
    Psst.  Griffin told me he gets all of his ingredients from Taco Bell.  But, I'm not one to spread rumors.....  >:)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

@Village_Idiot - he already promised one of those Eggs to Mrs. G....and a new Toyota.

@henapple - I really can't cook. I steal all those pictures off the internet and make up stories to go along with them.  I think at Salado, I'm gonna cook hot dogs, drink all day with @Tuttle871 and his wife and throw things at Canadians. ;)

Note to self....wait a bit longer before breaking into the Muddy Blary's (followed by Dack Janiels) at Salado.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Griffin
    tjv said:
    nice to see everyone again, perfect size fest to mingle and be mingled..........lol

Jason, thanks for the drink, much appreciated.   

t
    Sorry if I made that one a bit strong.

Rowlett, Texas

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Griffin said:

@Village_Idiot - he already promised one of those Eggs to Mrs. G....and a new Toyota.

@henapple - I really can't cook. I steal all those pictures off the internet and make up stories to go along with them.  I think at Salado, I'm gonna cook hot dogs, drink all day with @Tuttle871 and his wife and throw things at Canadians. ;)

Note to self....wait a bit longer before breaking into the Muddy Blary's (followed by Dack Janiels) at Salado.

Jason please keep in mind: you will have a dress on. Please sit with knees touching.......
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    henapple said:
    I'm just disappointed I couldn't be there. Waiting on Salado....
    Don't count on Salado.  I sent Mickey a sawbuck because he said that would guarantee me a mini.  I think his cousin won the mini instead.   ~X(
    Gary that would be Tom and he gave me a new adj rig.........
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Griffin
    Dress? I thought you said I could JUSTwear the chefs jacket. And nothing else. :))

Rowlett, Texas

• Mickey said:
    henapple said:
    I'm just disappointed I couldn't be there. Waiting on Salado....
    Don't count on Salado.  I sent Mickey a sawbuck because he said that would guarantee me a mini.  I think his cousin won the mini instead.   ~X(
    Gary that would be Tom and he gave me a new adj rig.........
    I'm reporting you .... as soon as I figure out who to report you to.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Mickey
    Griffin said:
    Dress? I thought you said I could JUSTwear the chefs jacket. And nothing else. :))
    Jason that was the drink talking, now that I see you in a picture this morning.......

• henapple
    Griffin said:

Hope it's a long jacket...

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    henapple said:
    He will arrive in a white Chrysler Lebaron.....
  • Griffin
    henapple said:

Its not. But don't worry. I'm not that cruel to cause that kind of irrepairable, mental scars. People would be running round, opening eggs and trying to burn their eyes out with the lit coals just so they wouldn't have to witness that spectacle.

@Eggcelsior - not sure that means. That one flew right over my head.

Rowlett, Texas

• Mickey

Griffin How can he say " I'm not that cruel to cause that kind of irrepairable, mental scars" after showing up dressed like

• Mickey
    So sorry Jason, just not busy today at work.......

• TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316

=))

That is Awesome

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Griffin said:

I informed the wife of this. She is planning her drink menu.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Griffin said:

Ahem...........
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Griffin said:

Ahem...........
    Heck am I gonna be the only Canuck there? Y'all better get some more guys. I will introduce you to the Bloody Caesar which will put your Muddy Blarys to shame.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• henapple
    Bring it biiattttch...
  • henapple said:
    I was the only one being serious about the liquor. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • henapple said:
    Bring it biiattttch...
    Oh I fully intend to. ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Mickey
    edited November 2012
    Heck am I gonna be the only Canuck there? Y'all better get some more guys. I will introduce you to the Bloody Caesar which will put your Muddy Blarys to shame.
    Steven I am just not sure how far to seperate you and Chubby and Bloody Caesars, hell Salado is just not that big......Crap, forgot the Mexican is coming also.... It's going to be a party..... It's not like I care if you guys don't get ask to come back, I live here and need to be able to come back :-t

• Mick,

Beli and me will kick ass. Then you can deport us

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Is the Chubster gonna be there really?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Mickey

Mick,

Beli and me will kick ass. Then you can deport us

Out of the two, do either of you have a friggin green card?

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,951
    edited November 2012
    Mickey said:

Mick,

Beli and me will kick @#!*% . Then you can deport us

Out of the two, do either of you have a friggin green card?
    I am very concerned about border security. I, for one, will be voting for the person tomorrow who I best feel can keep Canadians out of our Northern Costco stores. Enough is enough.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Mickey
    Is the Chubster gonna be there really?
    Has been in the past and said he would at Beli Fest at LawnRangers.

• Griffin

@Mickey - that is just plain mean. I don't think I can be your friend anymore...unless you buy me a drink. ;)

@TUTTLE871 - awesome. Can't wait.

@travistrick - ahem what? We'll save you a spot by us if you want to drink and throw things at Canadians. :D

@Little_Steven - never heard of Bloody Ceasar, let alone had one, but I ain't scared.

Rowlett, Texas

• I am very concerned about border security. I, for one, will be voting for the person tomorrow who I best feel can keep Canadians out of our Northern Costco stores. Enough is enough.
    Do like I do with the Mexicans.  Buy a U.S. Border Patrol cap online.  When you walk into a crowded Costco, it will be empty in 5 minutes.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• henapple
    Or just start bearing the crap out of someone in the parking lot....they'll think there's a hockey game and then round them up.