Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A little lamb.

Time for a leg of lamb on the egg.  Picked this up at the local farmer's market.  iPhone photos follow, so use your imagination a bit.

Susan whipped this up while I was "tending the egg" out back enjoying a John Daly (lemonade, iced tea and Tito's vodka).

Marinated for about two hours.

Susan again, creating what would be the star of this meal (and leftover star the next day), Greek potatoes.  (We have no idea if this is an actual Greek recipe, but that's what we call 'em.)  

On the egg.

Rolling.

Almost there.  Pulled it around 135-ish.

Looked, smelled and tasted great.

A little overdone (damn!), but it was still really good.  Ad we had leftovers to make gyros the next day with Tzatziki.

The potatoes were very good.

And a little salad as well.

In conclusion, it was great fun and a nice meal.  We don't do lamb very often.  Next time I will shoot for a little less done, but I am still claiming success on this cook.  Thanks for looking and have fun everyone.

-----------
I feel a whole lot more like I do now than I did when I got here.

Comments