Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone have these?

I mentioned these before, does everyone's dealer carry these?

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Cool. I guess I need to go see my dealer to check. But it cost so damn much money to go see him $-)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• If you cant get them, I will gladly ship them to you and anyone else who would like them.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Neat, maybe could match my Apple logo. Never seen them at my dealer in Bellingham Washington
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • I'm surprised all dealers don't have them.

• Do you have any in Spanish?  I live in Houston and very few people would understand those in the picture.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Lmao!

• Hashmaker
    Hashmaker Posts: 149
    I'd like to have one if you don't mind. What do I need to do to get it?
  • That cost $2/each at my dealer. I can ship it to you, just pm me your PayPal email address. Shipping will be roughly $1.25-$2 depending on where you are. I will send you a bill and then ship to the address on your PayPal.

• $5 even number and it covers the cost of the sticker and shipping. Not trying to get rich, just cover my expenses and spread the wealth.

• GK59
    GK59 Posts: 501
    michigan_jason

Who is your local dealer??

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    VI....passing through Sugarland right now....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • henapple
    What if I mail you $10 with a self stamped envelope for 2?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited October 2012
    henapple said: VI....passing through Sugarland right now.... . Hey, I'm waving !!!  

Lots of history there.  Until recently, there was a P-farm ( for prisoners).  Some railroad tracks ran right past it.  In the 1920's, the blues singer, Hudy Ledbetter (Leadbelly) was incarcerated there and wrote "Midnight Special".  In the song, it says "If you ever go to Houston. You better act right.  You better not squabble and you better not fight.  That sheriff will arrest you, and he'll sure take you down, and you can bet your bottom dollar, you're Sugarland bound.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Sounds good hen.

• VI are you referring to the prison off 90 or the prison farm just passed 6.  I have had to go into that prison several times to qualify their HPLC system.  What a fun place to go (/sarcasm off).
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • M-J  "I'm an Egghead" was included in the cook's bag of goodies one of the fest we attended.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • VI are you referring to the prison off 90 or the prison farm just passed 6.  I have had to go into that prison several times to qualify their HPLC system.  What a fun place to go (/sarcasm off).
    Yes, but they closed it down about a year ago.  It will be a subdivision within another year.  I remember fields and fields of vegetables and pastures of cattle with prisoners working them and guards on horseback with rifles guarding them.  Along the roadside (Hwy 90), they'd have ankle chains on and white uniforms with sling blades. I wish I had taken pictures.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• henapple
    What if I mail you $10 with a self stamped envelope for 2?

Sounds good hen.

Email or message me and I'll get it to you....thanks.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    @VI - interesting you mention Leadbelly - I just dug through the album collection - I know I have that LP (was gonna take a pic of if so it happened).   Haven't given up yet.  Anyway, I love that album.
    Let the midnight special....
  • @VI - interesting you mention Leadbelly - I just dug through the album collection - I know I have that LP (was gonna take a pic of if so it happened).   Haven't given up yet.  Anyway, I love that album.
    As I recall the story, Governer Pat Neff gave Leadbelly a pardon from prison because he played his guitar for him.  Alas, I think old Leadbelly landed up in Angola after that.

Dripping Springs, Texas.