Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Vote for Griffin please

1234568»

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669

And VI calls me bi. Oh, will you have the chaps?

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited October 2012
    Griffin, put your mind to and you can be anything!

• Mickey
    Look Jason, it's Gary that wants everyone in chaps. Not my idea. I just don't understand him at times.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Ugh!!!

Somehow we slipped and let tweev win. Oh well, it was never a legit poll anyway so you're prolly better of not winning @griffin
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    cazzy said:
    Ugh!!! Somehow we slipped and let tweev win. Oh well, it was never a legit poll anyway so you're prolly better of not winning @griffin
    Tweev hasnt won anything. He is still a loser internet troll. He can never reveal himself in person and make friends with any of us. 

In fact, he is so desperate, tweev is trying to gain our attention even after he has been banned. I really feel sorry for the guy. He must have no life. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    edited October 2012

I appreciate all the help and support I got from everybody here. You guys are the best.

Unfortunately, one person had to ruin the contest. The three other bloggers and I put a lot of time into this, planning it out, setting up all the details, cooking, photographing and all that stuff. All we wanted was a good contest, a little bit of fun and some trash talking. I feel really bad for the other 3 that it was all ruined by a sad, pathetic person who has nothing to do but seek revenge on me for whatever reason he/she thinks she has.

I would like to think that Juanita made some mad push last night and was able to gain almost 150 votes legitimately between the time I went to bed and when I got up this morning and looked. Not saying that it is not possible, but the fact that Tweeve Twerp claimed he would not allow me to win and the fact that pretty much no more votes were being cast (she had moved like 3 votes in 24 hours) and she had a sudden jump makes it a bit suspicious. That and she ended up with exactly 500 votes. What are the odds of that? I'll check in later to see if those votes were legitimate or not, but its still early in the AM.

Anyway, I'm just glad the damn thing is over. Now we can get back to food and maybe the troll will have some time to go and get whatever mental help he/she so desperately needs. Remember boys and girls...Do NOT feed the trolls. Ignore everything they say. Don't comment back to them and stay off their radar.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• cazzy
    On the bright side, after looking at all the blogs, it should have come down to you and Juanita. So in that regard, I do think you lost to a formidable opponent...whether legitimate or not.
  • cazzy
    I do think the guy has some serious problems. Look at his Facebook posts earlier this week:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I think my next goal is to shut his Facebook down. I'm beside myself that BGE hasn't done so. He parades around like he's representing BGE and force feeds his political stance down everyone's throat. Several people are caught off guard and truly believe he's a direct affiliate which in turn gives BGE.

I hope @eggzilla has informed BGE's legal department.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

Yeah, I saw that, too. I wasn't aware that was twerps page until this week. He also tried to like my Griffin's Grub FB page with his Tweev Tip FB page yesterday. Like I was gonna allow that to happen.

If I have time later today, I think I'm going to be calling Big Green Egg and making them aware of his Facebook page and maybe they can get it shut down since he has no affiliation. I don't know how things like that work, but if I was BGE, I wouldn't be happy with that page out there "supposedly" representing the company.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    When did you piss in his corn flakes?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    http://www.facebook.com/legal/copyright.php

I think someone from BGE should report this as a violation of intellectual property.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,951
    edited October 2012
    Sorry Grif. Dude has come off the rails. Unfortunately, he has nothing else to do but harass people and hack and destroy what should have been a fun contest among friends. Sad, really. The guy is really smart, but I guess this goes to show that no matter how smart you are, if you are unbalanced and waste it on things like this, you are nothing but a waste of space.

I'm now going to change my password again..........sigh
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Was this an ex forum member?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • henapple said:
    Multiple times. He's on here right now I'm sure. He has as many handles as he does personalities. Although, the worst personality has been winning lately. Too bad.#sybil

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042

henapple said:

Multiple times. He's on here right now I'm sure. He has as many handles as he does personalities. Although, the worst personality has been winning lately. Too bad.#sybil

Haha Sybil what a horrible movie
  • Mickey
    Griffin. So when do they mail me the DO so I can pass it on to you?

• HDmstng
    HDmstng Posts: 192
    henapple said:

I could have sworn I saw a reflection of him on my screen, but when I turned around, no one was there....