Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Baby Back Ribs

Options
Medic72072
Medic72072 Posts: 23
edited October 2012 in Pork
I'm going to make baby back ribs tomorrow.  I have a rub on them.  I plan on smoking them then wrapping them and saucing them then bump up the heat to finish them.  Any suggestions on how long to smoke them then how long to cook them wrapped?  

Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    I would suggest putting them on at about 250ish and not touching the Egg for 4 hours. You can sauce after that and start checking them for the bend test. I don't think you need to foil or change the temp but I'm sure that would work also. Good luck.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Hi54putty said:
    I would suggest putting them on at about 250ish and not touching the Egg for 4 hours. You can sauce after that and start checking them for the bend test. I don't think you need to foil or change the temp but I'm sure that would work also. Good luck.
    +1, What @Hi54putty said....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!