Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I've written a cookbook focused on weight-loss recipes!

steph123
steph123 Posts: 1
edited July 2012 in Cookbook
Hello everyone,
my name is Stephanie and I'd like to share with you a cookbook focused on weight loss. I've been writing it during last weeks and I think it's finally ready. It's absolutely for free. Please head over to the website of mine and download it - www.fatmeltingrecipes.com

I spent quite some time working on it. Each recipe includes exact calories breakdown - calories, protein, carbs and fat are counted. I also included a calorie counting spreadsheet in excel, so you can find out how many calories you need to lose, gain or maintain your weight.

I hope you will enjoy it. Please post a feedback what could be improved, in case I decide to write some. If you like the book, please share it with your friends on facebook or twitter (I've put nice buttons on the site for that :))

Thank you for your time! :)

Comments