Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The time has come...

Bobby-Q
Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
to figure out where you want to be.

I agree completely with Vidalia1 and DrZaius. Everyone just needs to figure out where they belong. If you love this forum and it's new format then carry on posting about your cooks, your fest adventures, and ask and answer all the questions you want. If there is something specific that you do not like about this forum software then please just send an e-mail to the appropriate party. I think every possible issue with this forum has been explained in detail by angry posters to satisfy everyone who is concerned.

If you have decided that you no longer like BGE you should take a step back and see what is really happening. The owner of the company, Ed Fisher, made a decision to make a change in the management of BGE. As a result of that some changes are happening and have happened. The product itself has not changed, your local dealer has not changed (which can be good or bad in itself ). The companies that distribute BGE's all over the country and support your local dealers have not changed. There have been changes at BGE corporate that really only affected less than 1/4 of the entire staff and everyone else is still there working very hard. Everyone at BGE who's job it is to care about the EGGheads still does care.

It was a total luxury to have a company that was very involved in it's user base for as long and as much as BGE did. They are still involved with us as much as they can and still be able to do their jobs to keep the product rolling out the doors.

If anyone has the right to stand up on a big box of soap and let it fly it would be me and 3 other friends of mine, but I'm not doing that and neither are they. I have been on a little box of soap for a while but I have gotten that out of my system and have moved on. You see if you just look around you can tell that the sky is not falling, the world does not stop at the end of your street, and if you apply a small flame to some dry lump charcoal in your EGG®and give it some air it will light and burn and cook you some amazing food.

I challenge everyone who is not happy with this forum to go out and look at the alternatives and pick what makes them happiest. When you do pick a forum I challenge you again to spend your energy cooking a new recipe and taking pictures of it then learn how to post those pictures on your particular flavor of forum instead of complaining about how much you don't like this one.

This forum is not your job, it is here for you to enjoy.

Comments