Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Biggest Loser

1545556575860»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,682
    No new revelations there as those were not "Yes" secretaries as their loyalty to doing their jobs was to Country not CHEETO.  Unfortunately this has no impact on his base which abandoned (if ever had) critical thinking when CHEETO came along.  What a F' Tard.  
    BTW have I recently mentioned, CHEETO makes Nixon look like a saint.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,248

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,819

And I’m sure that no one left. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,282

Bidens demise. Even the Dems in charge knew it. Well not Harris.......
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,104

Biden only met Point 4, at this point (a problem I've had my entire life, and I don't stutter).  
    But, no telling what he'll be like 4 years from now, I'd agree with you there.  

So the same people that think humans have no effect on climate change, now are convinced they control the weather?  

• Botch
    Today I saw about three mentions of a "dj cheeto" disaster yesterday, and didn't really want to learn any more.  But a clip from last night's Daily Show got watched, and omgwtfbbq, what is happening here?!?!?  

https://youtu.be/ji2Z1B2MdMw?si=1GUEwBZ7MNr4JsCG

So the same people that think humans have no effect on climate change, now are convinced they control the weather?  

• JohnInCarolina
    edited October 16

Obvious sh!tposter is obvious…
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,282
    Botch said:

Biden only met Point 4, at this point (a problem I've had my entire life, and I don't stutter).  
    But, no telling what he'll be like 4 years from now, I'd agree with you there.  

i would say the first four. i wasnt in the wh to see if he was supervised 24/7
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,958
    Oh my days - isn't all this finished yet?  There was a time recently when we could have been through three Prime Ministers in this time frame.  For the record, we present have a boring chap who is proving increasingly unpopular, is struggling with colleagues who have been caught sipping from the corporate trough and is trying to reimagine the promises he made to gain power.
    This is demonstrably different to the last chap who did not have to faff about with having to win an election, just be the least worst option amongst his peers - but otherwise pretty much the same. 

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,380
    @CPFC1905 - Do you have any info about the alleged Conkers cheating scandal? 
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • CPFC1905
    dbCooper said:
    Well, for one thing, scandal is insufficient description.   If the day has come when two grown men can’t smash their nuts together without skullduggery, then I’m done - frankly. 
    Some say it’s purile nonsense and although they are correct, that’s not the point. 

• JohnInCarolina
    CPFC1905 said:
    dbCooper said:
    Well, for one thing, scandal is insufficient description.   If the day has come when two grown men can’t smash their nuts together without skullduggery, then I’m done - frankly. 
    Some say it’s purile nonsense and although they are correct, that’s not the point. 

Is that how Brits spell “puerile” (nod) ?
  • Botch
    Speaking of nuts:

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 said:
    dbCooper said:

Let me cheque 😉
  • Botch
    Last night cheeto's mic went out for 20 minutes during a rally.  I have two theories:

1.  His campaign isn't paying for PA support, just like they aren't paying for indoor venues (posted earlier here by someone), and word got around.  The Secret Service had been pleading with the campaign to use more indoor venues (which are much easier to secure) but instead they have to beef up manpower (not always successfully) at outdoor venues (guess who's paying for that?)  Most venues include at least two redundant mics/signal paths for current or potential world "leaders".  ("Yes, PA company, we'd like you to do this for free, but think of the exposure!"  - Botch, retired 31-year bar musician familiar with the bidness)  

2.  The behind-the-scene republican strategists are trying to limit cheeto's open-mic time (which isn't helping him at all); how else can you explain 39 minutes of watching traitor "dance" to YMCA during a rally two days ago?     

Things that make you go "Hmmm"...

• JohnInCarolina

• lousubcap
    I'm sure CHEETO (in Latrobe, PA-Palmer's hometown) was trying to make a golf ball connection when his dementia rattled brain when into overdrive.  Why this is a competitive race is clearly not based on attributes and competency for the job. But here we are...F'me.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    dbCooper said:

Let me cheque 😉
    How prescient : https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2024/oct/20/elon-musk-promises-to-award-1m-every-day-to-voters-as-he-steps-up-campaigning-for-trump

Creepy Uncle Elon is handing cheques out, very much in the spirit of Indecent Proposal