Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Swat Pants?

Options

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    No but I wish they would stop spamming me.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    Options

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    9 zip pockets??? I can possibly find something to put in maybe 4 pockets… but 9?

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    edited October 2022
    Options
    RRP said:
    9 zip pockets??? I can possibly find something to put in maybe 4 pockets… but 9?

Ron that’s where you store extra Patriot meals!
    That is what we refer to as "callback" in the biz.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    RRP said:

Ron that’s where you store extra Patriot meals
    Tell you what, John…i promise I will mark “for JIC ONLY.on EACH package of “broccoli, rice and cheese) in the rear pockets of those sweat pants  Between my butt to keep them warm until you find my cold dead body…BUT HURRY as they r,e only good for 25 short years! 

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    RRP said:
    RRP said:

Ron that’s where you store extra Patriot meals
    Tell you what, John…i promise I will mark “for JIC ONLY.on EACH package of “broccoli, rice and cheese) in the rear pockets of those sweat pants  Between my butt to keep them warm until you find my cold dead body…BUT HURRY as they r,e only good for 25 short years! 

Ron I love this because only a true friend would keep a Patriot Supply meal warm between his cheeks for another Egghead!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    No but I wish they would stop spamming me.
    That is funny right there. Well done sir. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    I have to delete at least two emails from me every day. Then they are every other advertisement on YouTube. So I do wish that they would go away.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Naturally I'll be ordering several pairs, to go with the pre-sweated stained tactical baseball cap with tactical badges and scuff marks, that are also tactical.
    However, and I am no expert, isn't the choice of slung bottle location sub-optimal in the event of needing to run? I know it's all tactical drive-by now and running is like so Napster generation.  
    Or perhaps there's a stretchy tactical swat cup I can order too? 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,346
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    Naturally I'll be ordering several pairs, to go with the pre-sweated stained tactical baseball cap with tactical badges and scuff marks, that are also tactical.
    However, and I am no expert, isn't the choice of slung bottle location sub-optimal in the event of needing to run? I know it's all tactical drive-by now and running is like so Napster generation.  

Water bottle would seem to be continually bouncing off the goolies. Perhaps that is intended as a motivator to run harder, just like spurring a horse.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Would you like a side of tactical watch to go with that?  :rofl:

https://www.alpha-strong.net/products/alpha-watch

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• CPFC1905
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    CPFC1905 said:

Water bottle would seem to be continually bouncing off the goolies. Perhaps that is intended as a motivator to run harder, just like spurring a horse.
    OK, building on that theme - perhaps the tactical operator chooses that location so that when viewed in profile it looks as if they are in fact naked and extremely tactically proficient, so to speak? 
  • CPFC1905
    Options
    Botch said:
    Would you like a side of tactical watch to go with that?  :rofl:

https://www.alpha-strong.net/products/alpha-watch
    Yep,  I'm having one of them too.
    To go along with my tactical clipboard and pen,  aka the tactical oxymoron. 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Tactical socks. Don’t forget the tactical socks. That’s how you topple governments. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • CPFC1905
    Options
    caliking said:
    Tactical socks. Don’t forget the tactical socks. That’s how you topple governments. 
    I am glad you mentioned that;
    1) seems to be plenty of them in circulation over here right now.  Even the right wing press are say our current PM has only weeks left in post. 
    2) I do have some ‘tactical’ socks and they are amazing. From Tilley whose hats famously can survive transit through the alimentary canal of an elephant.  The socks are ten years old and in pristine condition despite regular rotation.