Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OPEC has old Joe by the balls.

Options
He’s out begging for more of that dirty stuff to get prices down before the election. OPEC laughs in his face. Now he’s going to crawl to Venezuela. He’s releasing another 10 million barrels from the reserves as he continues to deplete them. 

We are one of the richest energy countries in the world gets he’s too stupid to use what we are blessed with. The only ones dumber than him are the ones defending him. That’s you cue snowflakes….

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,304
    Options
    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    Biden’s job is to destroy the US economy.  Just as Obama tried to.  Joe is just a continuation of what he saw while working under Obama. It’s old hat to him by now, and he doesn’t know anything different. Too stupid to realize what a pawn he really is.
  • WildmanWilson
    Options
    HAHAHA...even the snowflakes know this is true and they don't even try to defend him. A weak, gutless old fool. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,108
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I am amazed you admitted Biden has balls.

Biden is definitely not who I want in charge right now, but he is a better alternative than our treasonous ex-prez who keeps saying the US would lose a war.  He doesn't mention it is because he has sold all our secrets and technology to Russia and China.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • WildmanWilson
    Options

Biden is definitely not who I want in charge right now, but he is a better alternative than our treasonous ex-prez who keeps saying the US would lose a war.  He doesn't mention it is because he has sold all our secrets and technology to Russia and China.
    Man you have a screw loose. The Biden's and the Clintons may be the most corrupt pollical family in the modern era. Trump was in office four years and you think he's the problem....Like I said...screw loose.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

Man you have a screw loose. The Biden's and the Clintons may be the most corrupt pollical family in the modern era. Trump was in office four years and you think he's the problem....Like I said...screw loose.
    Imagine if Hillary had been caught with TS and COMSEC documents.

Now imagine she actively worked to conceal the fact she had them, lied to the justice department and FBI.

Now imagine a number of those documents were still missing even after a search and seizure.

Top that **** cake off with an entire series of statements were she claims we are lucky Russia wasn't attacking us because we would lose.

Now take all those imagined situations, put them together and honestly tell me how you would respond.
    BuT HunTeR’s lApToP!!!!!

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

On his $16.45 tab, the President handed Alejo cash, saying, “$45 – and the next person that comes in here, give it to them for free.”  

Biden also left the beloved taco shop a $20 tip before leaving happily with his quesadillas.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,771
    Options
    Pretty impressive for the big guy...the Mex cartel only gives him a ten percent tip =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 482
    edited October 2022
    Options

Now imagine she actively worked to conceal the fact she had them, lied to the justice department and FBI.

Now imagine a number of those documents were still missing even after a search and seizure.

Top that **** cake off with an entire series of statements were she claims we are lucky Russia wasn't attacking us because we would lose.

Now take all those imagined situations, put them together and honestly tell me how you would respond.
    You don't need to imagine. She smashed phones, used bleachbit, and deleted thousands of emails from the private server she had.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options

You don't need to imagine. She smashed phones, used bleachbit, and deleted thousands of emails from the private server she had.
    This is all true, MTG’s husband has half the evidence and MyPillow guy has the rest, it’s just not the right time to share it yet.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    And it would've come out during the eleven hours of Congressional testimony, but she kept pleading the Fifth.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Legume said:

This is all true, MTG’s husband has half the evidence and MyPillow guy has the rest, it’s just not the right time to share it yet.
    LOL
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • littlerascal56
    Options

Hillary was probably the worst **** in history.  Truly a nasty ****.  She had a cheating husband for a reason.  He could not stand her.  She is gross. A lier, and a worthless person. NASTY woman.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

Hillary was probably the worst **** in history.  Truly a nasty ****.  She had a cheating husband for a reason.  He could not stand her.  She is gross. A lier, and a worthless person. NASTY woman.
    She wasn’t a nazi though, was she?
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited October 2022
    Options

You mean a “white nazi” don’t you? The thing about nazi’s is they are like Doritos, when you run out of them….they just make more!!!

Kind of like communist professors at Duke…they just keep hiring more of them. lol
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Could we please get back to things that really matter... like looking for Hunter's laptop?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

You mean a “white nazi” don’t you? The thing about nazi’s is they are like Doritos, when you run out of them….they just make more!!!

Kind of like communist professors at Duke…they just keep hiring more of them. lol
    Sir, this is a big green egg forum. 
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    And I do love the “I may be a nazi but you are a professor at Duke” attempt at insult here. Another epic self-own in a long list of epic self-owns. 
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    And I do love the “I may be a nazi but you are a professor at Duke” attempt at insult here. Another epic self-own in a long list of epic self-owns. 
    Good for you.  I’m sure we can all pick a list of “self-owns” that apply to you also.  Don’t think you are innocent and without blame….you seem to be a legend in your own mind.  Guess that’s why you and John get along so well. Warning- if you cross him or question his words…he will $hit down your throat with a vengeance you have never seen.
    And have a wonderful Texas day!
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Good for you.  I’m sure we can all pick a list of “self-owns” that apply to you also.  Don’t think you are innocent and without blame….you seem to be a legend in your own mind.  Guess that’s why you and John get along so well. Warning- if you cross him or question his words…he will $hit down your throat with a vengeance you have never seen.
    And have a wonderful Texas day!
    well, that was totally normal. 
  • WildmanWilson
    Options

Thats you comeback? LOL
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Well, it’s not like littlepeen presented anything beyond attacking her as a woman.  He’s very focused on that part.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

Thats you comeback? LOL
    You’re right.  I should have written “one-eyed nazi”
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    WildmanWilson said:
    Thats you comeback? LOL
    That's your grammar/punctuation?  LOL  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited October 2022
    Options

You ignored my question.

How would you respond?  Would you be upset if a person in power did those things?  Would you stilo hold them up on a pedestal?  Would you still get their face tattooed on your thigh?