Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Green Egg Table For Sale

Options
nemo
nemo Posts: 113
Wood and metal combo table for Large Green Egg For Sale.  Table is on wheels and has moveable shelves on either side allowing for placement of food and other material.  It also has two shelves directly under the egg for placement of various implements.

If interested please respond on this site.  I live in FairviewTexas...just north of Dallas.
Fairview, Texas

Comments

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,769
    Options
    Hey man, where have you been?  I’ve heard there have been a lot of people trying to find you.
    LoL
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,126
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Pictures, price, dimensions, brand, etc will help others determine their level of interest.

"I have a challenger Torch 48 table from 2015 with their hammered finish.  It is approximately 48" wide and has their adjustable shelves.  I am hoping to get $48,000, but there is a little room in that number if you pick it up by Wednesday."

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac - earlier today I refrained from being "that guy" suggesting a photo to help the process.  But your price point is in the range.  B)  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Pictures, price, dimensions, brand, etc will help others determine their level of interest.

"I have a challenger Torch 48 table from 2015 with their hammered finish.  It is approximately 48" wide and has their adjustable shelves.  I am hoping to get $48,000, but there is a little room in that number if you pick it up by Wednesday."

That top looks as clean as the hood of my car.
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac - earlier today I refrained from being "that guy" suggesting a photo to help the process.  But your price point is in the range.  B)  
    idk I love to buy things sight unseen  :D
  • nemo
    nemo Posts: 113
    Options
    Hey guys...thanks for all the positive comments.  At least one was positive in advising that a picture of the table would help.  I agree, but being an 82 year old computer illiterate I couldn't navigate my way though the process,  thus the simple message

The Nemo comments fall on deaf ears, although some if not all were funny.  In actuality Nemo was my nickname given to me by my buds in the Big Red One while serving in Nam so many tears ago.  

Have a good day.
    Fairview, Texas
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    nemo said:
    Hey guys...thanks for all the positive comments.  At least one was positive in advising that a picture of the table would help.  I agree, but being an 82 year old computer illiterate I couldn't navigate my way though the process,  thus the simple message

The Nemo comments fall on deaf ears, although some if not all were funny.  In actuality Nemo was my nickname given to me by my buds in the Big Red One while serving in Nam so many tears ago.  

Have a good day.

Thank you for your service and best of luck with the sale of your table!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,521
    Options

$48,000? Is that Zimbabwe dollars?
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • danhoo
    danhoo Posts: 684
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    nemo said:

Have a good day.

Thank you for your service and best of luck with the sale of your table!
    +1

current: | Large BGE |  Genesis 1000 | Genesis E330 | 22 inch Kettle | Weber Summit Kamado
    sold:| PitBoss pro 820  WSM 22 
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options

$48,000? Is that Zimbabwe dollars?

bit coin ??
  • danhoo
    danhoo Posts: 684
    Options
    48,000 kingsford blue bag briquettes 
    current: | Large BGE |  Genesis 1000 | Genesis E330 | 22 inch Kettle | Weber Summit Kamado
    sold:| PitBoss pro 820  WSM 22