Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Green Egg Table For Sale

nemonemo Posts: 113
Wood and metal combo table for Large Green Egg For Sale.  Table is on wheels and has moveable shelves on either side allowing for placement of food and other material.  It also has two shelves directly under the egg for placement of various implements.

If interested please respond on this site.  I live in FairviewTexas...just north of Dallas.
Fairview, Texas

Comments

• lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 8,976
    Hey man, where have you been?  I’ve heard there have been a lot of people trying to find you.
    LoL
    Visalia, Ca

LGBE- Pit's by Klose Trailer -Stumps XL Stretch - Custom Santa Maria- FatStack Smoker FS120 coming soon FatStack 500- Blackstone 36 Blackstone 22 - Custom Cold Smoke House and a lonely Brinkman Vertical Smoker

• Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 14,552
    edited May 15
    Pictures, price, dimensions, brand, etc will help others determine their level of interest.

"I have a challenger Torch 48 table from 2015 with their hammered finish.  It is approximately 48" wide and has their adjustable shelves.  I am hoping to get $48,000, but there is a little room in that number if you pick it up by Wednesday."

If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

Some Eggs, some Weber stuff, the occasional Traeger, and various other things that make flames and hold coals.
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 26,321
    @Ozzie_Isaac - earlier today I refrained from being "that guy" suggesting a photo to help the process.  But your price point is in the range.  B)  
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here.  Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 12,599
    Pictures, price, dimensions, brand, etc will help others determine their level of interest.

"I have a challenger Torch 48 table from 2015 with their hammered finish.  It is approximately 48" wide and has their adjustable shelves.  I am hoping to get $48,000, but there is a little room in that number if you pick it up by Wednesday."

That top looks as clean as the hood of my car.
  • stv8rstv8r Posts: 1,038
    lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac - earlier today I refrained from being "that guy" suggesting a photo to help the process.  But your price point is in the range.  B)  
    idk I love to buy things sight unseen  :D
  • nemonemo Posts: 113
    Hey guys...thanks for all the positive comments.  At least one was positive in advising that a picture of the table would help.  I agree, but being an 82 year old computer illiterate I couldn't navigate my way though the process,  thus the simple message

The Nemo comments fall on deaf ears, although some if not all were funny.  In actuality Nemo was my nickname given to me by my buds in the Big Red One while serving in Nam so many tears ago.  

Have a good day.
    Fairview, Texas
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 9,990
    nemo said:
    Hey guys...thanks for all the positive comments.  At least one was positive in advising that a picture of the table would help.  I agree, but being an 82 year old computer illiterate I couldn't navigate my way though the process,  thus the simple message

The Nemo comments fall on deaf ears, although some if not all were funny.  In actuality Nemo was my nickname given to me by my buds in the Big Red One while serving in Nam so many tears ago.  

Have a good day.

Thank you for your service and best of luck with the sale of your table!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Mark_B_GoodMark_B_Good Posts: 1,127

$48,000? Is that Zimbabwe dollars?
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • danhoodanhoo Posts: 400
    WeberWho said:
    nemo said:

Have a good day.

Thank you for your service and best of luck with the sale of your table!
    +1

Large BGE |  Genesis 1000  | PitBoss pro 820 | Genesis E330 |  WSM 22 | 22 inch Kettle 
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 1,419

$48,000? Is that Zimbabwe dollars?

bit coin ??
  • danhoodanhoo Posts: 400
    48,000 kingsford blue bag briquettes 
    Large BGE |  Genesis 1000  | PitBoss pro 820 | Genesis E330 |  WSM 22 | 22 inch Kettle