Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Time to kill off the TROLL accounts-@The_Buffalo

Options
Noticing that a lot of the new members are complaining about the numerous trolls on this forum.  Perhaps it time for Rob @The_Buffalo to start killing off the nuisance troll accounts.  If you have any to add to the list below...feel free.  They need to have their accounts removed, as they add nothing to the BGE forum.  They are of no value and are useless to the members.

Burntend- joined Jan 2021
Terpderpitude-joined Jan 2020
AnothaStolenGenrator- joined Dec 2019
fiber_induced_deuce- joined Jan 2019
JonWesson-joined Jan 2020

Add any more you can think of.  If your IT group ran the above internet address', most seem to come back to an ISP proxy server from New Orleans and Durham SC.  Just saying....might be that a couple of the members own most of the troll accounts.  But you can form your own opinions.  Time to clean up this place.

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,184
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I don't know if troll account is the proper name.  Really it is a secondary/duplicate account.  I think the primary account would be the Troll's Account.

I think they are hilarious, except Terderpitide and Tip2Tip.  Those guys are ****.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Ozzie-agree with you.  When you or I change our profile pic….it says “you” changed your picture.  When the trolls do it, it says they changed “their” picture.  Reflects that they have multiple accounts!

• Sheldon_Nigel
    Sheldon_Nigel Posts: 173
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I agree with @Ozzie_Isaac , those accounts are funny and part of the je ne sais quoi that makes this place this place.
    Ruining Gaskets one cook at a time.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I’d like to add the OP to the list.  A very large percentage of her threads are controversial or are attacking people she doesn’t like with lies, fabrication and threats.

BTW, Einsteinette: A premium quality VPN encrypts data and hides your IP address by routing your activity through a VPN server; even if someone tries to track you, all they'll see is the VPN server's IP address and complete gibberish.  

Not that I care, I don’t run any troll accounts.  Everyone who knows me well off the forum knows this, which makes it hilarious to them when people falsely accuse me of any “egregious” new account (many of which are legit).
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Carey….you can fool some of the people…some of the time… don’t deny your troll accounts!  You know where you go for lying?

Why are you taking the defense to my post if you are not guilty of the troll accounts????  I never accused you personally of anything.  Sounds like you know you are guilty, but want to vilify me to make the members of the forum think you are an “alter boy”? Good luck with that Carey!
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Carey….you can fool some of the people…some of the time… don’t deny your troll accounts!  You know where you go for lying?
    Hey, I don’t care what you believe.  I’m not lying.
    edited March 2022
    Options
    If you are not lying, than John has all those troll accounts?  Who should we believe at this point? 

(I already knew JIC was Twerpdurp because he stole pics off my other forums).  He is not as smart as he thinks he is.  But you don’t always have to come to his aid on the forum.  It’s almost like you are both brothers, and have to protect each other, and vilify anyone that questions his posts?  What’s up with that Carey?
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    So it seems beyond your grasp that it is more than 1 or 2 people.  Ok, I can see that.
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I want @The_Buffalo to sort it out.  Delete the TROLL accounts, and move on.  It’s not rocket science.  Easy peasy, done. Forum gets back to normal health. People won’t be afraid to post, and have a troll crap on them.
    BTW- I like your posts with the shop pics and your cat photo’s (we are both cat people).  And your cooks. And your tools! 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,048
    Options
    There are definitely some coming from Durham, South Carolina.  That seems very clear.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I want @The_Buffalo to sort it out.  Delete the TROLL accounts, and move on.  It’s not rocket science.  Easy peasy, done. Forum gets back to normal health. People won’t be afraid to post, and have a troll crap on them.
    BTW- I like your posts with the shop pics and your cat photo’s (we are both cat people).  And your cooks. And your tools! 

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

Not sure why, I read this article and it made me thjnk of this thread.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Looks like it is sunk too.. the buffalo is gonna be unhappy having tp deal with this late in a Monday.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,733
    Options
    Things that should not be mixed/brought together:

Na + water

The latter eliminates the former, in both cases. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Most of us have been there, getting carried away after a little late night drinking, waking up with a nagging feeling of embarrassment (or not).  Sadly the entertainment value has a very short half life on this forum.
    Options
    People won’t be afraid to post
    Who is afraid to post?  Seriously 😂🤣

For a hot minute there I thought I was a troll account but then I checked my own profile and looky here

Glad to see a you and a your there.  I think that settles it.  I’m not a troll.  

Where is that Ton_Til guy though?  Why isn’t he on the list?   
  • fiber_induced_deuce
    Options
    “A lot of the new members are complaining”

Oh ya, sure, you bet.  I’ve heard that one before.  

I just was just unlucky with a forum name.  LittleRascal was taken and so I took a page from my British brother from another mother fibre_induced_deuce and fixed the spelling.  

He doesn’t post much anymore, he got tired of being called a troll by angry old yanks that had a gaping hole in their life to fill after retirement and were trying to fill it with whiskey.  Hot tip, whiskey is more like a shovel in this situation.
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,695
    Options

Says the festering puss filled boil of the forum.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,634
    Options

Says the festering puss filled boil of the forum.
    Hahahahaha
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,363
    Options

I thought the wingnut crowd was opposed to cancel culture. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Legume
    Options
    Behold, the male Karen.  He’s definitely going to speak to the manager.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Legume said:
    Behold, the male Karen.  He’s definitely going to speak to the manager.

Backyard Becky Karen GIF - Backyard Becky Karen No Fun - Discover  Share  GIFs
    Options
    giphygifgiphygif

derp!
    Options
    I haven't seen a thread sink in a long time!  @littlekaren1856 better go up the chain of command at bge corporate, he is not getting the attention this demands!!
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    I’ve never seen a thread sink so slowly.  Forum traffic is down probably due to JIC ruining it…. :D
    Options
    This thread is hilarious.  Endorsed.
    NOLA
  • lentsboy007
    lentsboy007 Posts: 416
    Options
    giphygifgiphygif

derp!
    UHF is a great movie 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• Legume
    Options
    Are we sure @littlerascal56 isn’t a troll account?  I’m not sure, I think it is.  Probably not Carey though, probably someone from Omaha, KS.  Check the IP logs and cross check with homeland on that.