Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Zoom/Speakeasy opening Friday Aug 27; 9 PM EDT or 5 PM EDT/10 PM BST if interest across the pond!

This one-off session will be held in honor of @bgebrent, hard to believe its been two years!  
I will send a PM to our British friends and let all know the final opening time.
There will be sufficient seating for any who wish to stop in and share stories or insights.
No cover charge.  Stay as long or short as you want.
Beverage(s) of your choice.

Upfront thanks to @JohnInCarolina (aka The Chairman) for enabling this to happen.
Politics and religion make up the third rail and are off-limits. 
Zoom site linked here:   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89600782373     
Password is unchanged since inception some 16 months ago and will be gladly provided, just ask.
Put it on your calendar now!

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    edited August 2021
    We have confirmation that there will be participation (at least as of now) from across the pond.  So, start training for the long haul now.   Doors open at 5 /10 PM Friday, 8/27.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Thanks for this . . . gotta try to make it
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • lousubcap
    Let the record show that the chairman ( @JohnInCarolina) was first up to suggest the tribute (however it sorts out) to Brent.  So, make it a priority on 8/27.  Gonna be a great evening/night.  
    I'm banking bourbon and sleep beginning now.   B)
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Is DO the compulsory drink?
  • lousubcap
    @Eoin - There are no compulsory beverages at the Zoom/Speakeasy but DO is definitely appropriate for those who wish to pour one or more.  Remember- pacing on 8/27 as it will get rolling at 5 PM (EDT)/10 PM (BST).  
  • lousubcap
    Bump to page one-Doors open at 5 PM (EDT)/10 PM (BST) on Friday, 8/27.  
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Man, I was, for some reason, thinking this was *this* Friday and was setting up plans for a bunch of us to call in from our get-together in cali.

Oh well.
    @nolaegghead - Henapple's jeep as the focal point? B)  
    Regardless, have fun in the East Bay.  
    Stay healthy and safe out there- 
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,708
    lousubcap said:
    @nolaegghead - Henapple's jeep as the focal point? B)  
    Regardless, have fun in the East Bay.  
    Stay healthy and safe out there- 
    First of the cooler weather all summer hit today, will be a great time 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian