Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

New Mattres Time!

rlewrlew Posts: 68
It's time for a new mattress.

Tempurpedic or Sleep Number?

Go......

Comments

• BigreenGregBigreenGreg Posts: 340
    Sleep Number, I've had both. Didn't care for the tempurpedic.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 37,896
    I want to like the sleep number, but after 5 years with it, we switched back to our old-fashioned mattress.  Mattresses are a very personal choice.

• nealmgbnealmgb Posts: 44
    Online - Puffy Lux
    LBGE St. Louis MO
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 24,196
    Can't compare as we have the sleep number and have for the past 21+ years.  
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here.  Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!
  • BotchBotch Posts: 11,710
    Bought a Tempurpedic about 10 years ago.  It did sleep "hot", but I've readjusted my blankets/gotten used to it, so don't think about it anymore (I believe the newer models have a more breathable top layer, check to be sure).  Never tried a SleepNumber (seems kinda pricey for an air mattress...)

• ColbyLangColbyLang Posts: 1,430
    edited June 8
  • CTMikeCTMike Posts: 2,682
    We love our Sleep Number. We bought the split King so that the wife can raise her side when she is having asthma issues, and I can stay flat. 

The major complaint I’ve seen online about the Sleep Number is that they aren’t the best for, uhh, shall we say adult activities.
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • BotchBotch Posts: 11,710
    CTMike said:
    The major complaint I’ve seen online about the Sleep Number is that they aren’t the best for, uhh, shall we say adult activities.
    I've read the same, for Tempurpedics.