Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Zoom/Speakeasy rolling Friday 4/30; Doors open around 9 PM (EDT)- In the twilight phase now-

lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 23,466
Check it out as you never know when the availability will change.  You will enjoy yourself however long you visit.  Social distancing is a given. Beverage(s) of your choice.  
Politics and religion make up the third rail and are off-limits.
Upfront thanks to @JohnInCarolina (aka The Chairman) for enabling this to happen.
Zoom site linked here:   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89600782373     
Password is unchanged since inception 12+ months ago and will be gladly provided, just ask. 
Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here.  Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 4,667
    I have the Zoom app installed on my MacBook Air but below is the screen I get when launching:
    Is there something else I need to do?
    aka marysvilleksegghead, moved to Basehor,KS 2/26/2021
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009

Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'

Bob Hope:

When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 20,011
    loco_engr said:
    I have the Zoom app installed on my MacBook Air but below is the screen I get when launching:
    Is there something else I need to do?
    What happens when you click on the Zoom link that Cap posted up above?
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

The other ahole

Living large in the 919
    That seems to work, TY

Lrg 2008
    mini 2009

Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'

Bob Hope:

When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

May I get the password again?
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009

Henny Youngman:

Bob Hope:

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 23,466
    edited April 30
    PM sent with the password.  Look forward to "seeing" you tomorrow.
    Cap
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here.  Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!
    got it! TY
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009

Henny Youngman:

Bob Hope:

• kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 3,466
    I may be able to attend.  Are we celebrating cinco de mayo on this one or the next one?  Both?  Ok!
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 3,592
    @nolaegghead is that an announcement?

I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,L,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2

I am locked in a place where now one goes - we have no quarter!
  • StormbringerStormbringer Posts: 1,710
    We're still going strong although we have a man down and it's not @JRWhitee
    for once. :D 

Large BGE and MMX, both with platesetter and cast iron grid. Superpeel for pizza, iDevice for temperature.
    Cooking on the large in deepest, darkest England since Oct 2015. MMX added to the family Mar 2016.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    --------------------------------------------------------------

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 23,466
    After a slow start things progressed in great fashion.  Many thanks to those who participated ( @bubbajack, @kl8ton, @bucky925, @FarmingPhD, @Buckwoody Egger, @Stormbringer) (apologies if I missed someone) and definitely made for a spirited session.  It was another learning experience and entertaining as well.  
    Until the next time-
    Stay healthy and safe out there.  
  • kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 3,466

I was resting my eyes!   Nice chatting with you all. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 8,195
    kl8ton said:

I was resting my eyes!   Nice chatting with you all. 
    So was this guy  ;)

canuckland