Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Zoom/Speakeasy rolling Friday 4/30; Doors open around 9 PM (EDT)- In the twilight phase now-

Options
Check it out as you never know when the availability will change.  You will enjoy yourself however long you visit.  Social distancing is a given. Beverage(s) of your choice.  
Politics and religion make up the third rail and are off-limits.
Upfront thanks to @JohnInCarolina (aka The Chairman) for enabling this to happen.
Zoom site linked here:   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89600782373     
Password is unchanged since inception 12+ months ago and will be gladly provided, just ask. 
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    I have the Zoom app installed on my MacBook Air but below is the screen I get when launching:
    Is there something else I need to do?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,945
    Options
    loco_engr said:
    I have the Zoom app installed on my MacBook Air but below is the screen I get when launching:
    Is there something else I need to do?
    What happens when you click on the Zoom link that Cap posted up above?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • loco_engr
    Options
    That seems to work, TY

aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    Options

May I get the password again?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    edited April 2021
    Options
    PM sent with the password.  Look forward to "seeing" you tomorrow.
    Cap
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • loco_engr
    Options
    got it! TY
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    I may be able to attend.  Are we celebrating cinco de mayo on this one or the next one?  Both?  Ok!
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    @nolaegghead is that an announcement?

Options
    Bump!
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• Stormbringer
    Stormbringer Posts: 2,069
    Options
    We're still going strong although we have a man down and it's not @JRWhitee
    for once. :D 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    After a slow start things progressed in great fashion.  Many thanks to those who participated ( @bubbajack, @kl8ton, @bucky925, @FarmingPhD, @Buckwoody Egger, @Stormbringer) (apologies if I missed someone) and definitely made for a spirited session.  It was another learning experience and entertaining as well.  
    Until the next time-
    Stay healthy and safe out there.  
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options

I was resting my eyes!   Nice chatting with you all. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,515
    Options
    kl8ton said:

I was resting my eyes!   Nice chatting with you all. 
    So was this guy  ;)

canuckland