Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Michigan Wins!

124»

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    BSR said:
    Yes, we are on the precipice of revolution.  Any day now... 

Good Lord.  
    According to democrats insurgents just overran the capital building, no?

Although I was actually referring to our current system that is increasing the disparity between the rich and the poor with corporate favoritism, not to mention the dramatic wealth transfer caused by ineffective restrictions and shut downs.

Not according to democrats, but by definition.  I disagree with John's hyperbole.

Our biggest problem with the disparity in wealth is the lack of control over corporate influence in legislation.   Designating corporations as people (rulings like citizens united) plus the lack of regulating the influence of corporate and special interest lobbyists is causing that disparity by virtue of pushing legislation antithetical to egalitarian equity.  The pandemic is a blip and it's effectiveness another conversation.