Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Show Me Your Art

Options
12346»

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    Options
    @nolaegghead I would like to commission a 1/4 scale version of this bronze I saw this past week.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @nolaegghead

So cool. Really neat to discover and share in someone else’s talents. Bet he is over the moon to share his passion with you. We have a neighbour who is well into his 80s and used to by paint. Almost all of his canvases are nudes of women. I told him I wanted to buy a canvas or two once he was ready to part with them. 
  • Corv
    Corv Posts: 368
    Options
    I've got this hanging in my office. The artist wouldn't sell it to me since it didn't have her signature. She didn't know where to put it. I suggested that she put it on the inside of the eyeglass stems, she did, and I got it.

Hardly ever use this particular zoom setting and hadn't realized there would be so much distortion. Huh.
    Somewhere on the Colorado Front Range