Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

1153154155156157159»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,729
    I am familiar with (never driven ) The Tail of the Dragon but appreciate all that those drives offer both in driving and camaraderie.  No doubt the roads in that part of GA offer the same adrenaline rush for the drivers. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,851
    @lousubcap People are very serious about their cars here. There are a couple of regionally well known, great mountain driving roads in North GA. Those guys lay it out up there. Organized groups with group communication headsets to avoid the po-po  
    Just where did you learn this info about “those guys”? 😉
    I may or may not be a member of relevant social media groups. 
  • Buckwoody Egger
    Buckwoody Egger Posts: 773
    i have driven the dragon multiple times from an “a to b” perspective. i.e. “in the way” of super bikes.  one time was in the spectacularly unexotic civic sedan downhill on fumes and bought the last tank of gas at the end before they closed up for winter. now that is danger lol. you are correct cap that there are a million curvy cruises available. fair to say the nc/ga side of the smokies is much better for recreational cruising than the tn side which is more evolved commercially.  the traffic north of atlanta is extending the commute time to get there somewhat but generally still very accessible. 

perhaps a fun youtube dash cam perspective video link would be good for the flatlanders on the site 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,729
    @lousubcap People are very serious about their cars here. There are a couple of regionally well known, great mountain driving roads in North GA. Those guys lay it out up there. Organized groups with group communication headsets to avoid the po-po  
    Just where did you learn this info about “those guys”? 😉
    I may or may not be a member of relevant social media groups. 
    I would feel quite comfortable taking a bet on the revelant social groups of which you may belong.  And it is great that you are able and deservedly enjoy.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,851
    edited 2:31AM
    i have driven the dragon multiple times from an “a to b” perspective. i.e. “in the way” of super bikes.  one time was in the spectacularly unexotic civic sedan downhill on fumes and bought the last tank of gas at the end before they closed up for winter. now that is danger lol. you are correct cap that there are a million curvy cruises available. fair to say the nc/ga side of the smokies is much better for recreational cruising than the tn side which is more evolved commercially.  the traffic north of atlanta is extending the commute time to get there somewhat but generally still very accessible. 

perhaps a fun youtube dash cam perspective video link would be good for the flatlanders on the site 
    Here’s a video (not mine) of Wolf Pen Gap Rd (GA SR180). It’s a spirited drive as Cap says. 

https://youtu.be/z07m3AF1oYk?si=pcgCZ9mgy-1N6BkA

Here’s a Blood Mountain run (not mine) 

https://youtu.be/FcS03Q02FTM?si=R09_wZxAYZKYJxfP