Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Crown Royal Peach

Options
I heard about this from my sister and have looked all over my area for it but it’s nowhere to be found.  Does anyone happen to know if this is a regional flavor or something?  I’m dying to get my hands on a few bottles!

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    It’s a limited edition.
    Grab it online somewhere if you really want to try it.
    https://sipwhiskey.com/products/crown-royal-peach

Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • mtasker
    mtasker Posts: 88
    Options
    its been out for a couple years here in alabama.  try the jim beam peach.  just as good but $15 cheaper.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    Yuck.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    I have heard a few ppl now hyping up this Crown Peach.  Fruit flavored spirits usually make me gag . . but I will have to try this one !!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    Southern Comfort in fancier clothes.  
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Matt86m
    Matt86m Posts: 471
    Options
    Well don't blow any red lights getting to the liquor store!
    It's OK, didn't blow my mind but then again I'm not a sweet liquor guy. There is a 'recipe' for a peach tea on the box that I will try. Wife and I think its too sweet but that's just us. We'll take my buddy's bottle to him and see what he thinks.
    XL aka Senior, Mini Max aka Junior, Weber Q's, Blackstone 22, Lion built in, RecTec Mini 300, Lodge Hibachi, Uuni, wife says I have too many grills,,,,how many shoes do you have?

IG -->  matt_86m
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,429
    Options
    Seems like a recipe for a hangover with that extra sweet in there
  • SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options
    It’s definitely sweet.  It mixes well with iced tea, as well as 7up or ginger ale.  

I wouldn’t spend an evening on it, but it’s delicious. 

My wife lives for it.  We literally buy it every time we see it, which isn’t that often.  Should you find yourself in Omaha, I’ll pour you one! 

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE