Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Post Count, who to trust?

Options
Ozzie_Isaac
Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
Since everyday is the new Friday night.

I cannot see people's post counts on threads.  So now I do not know whose advice I should take. 
They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin

Comments

• CigarCityEgger
    CigarCityEgger Posts: 2,109
    Options
    The trick is to go to full site mode, then back to mobile on each post.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Meh, 6 to 1 and pick em`
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Not me. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    I’ll make it easier for you.... Just stay away from those deviants..... you know... the guys who claim they teach mechanical engineering or some bizshnit at university, guys who live in party towns and repeatedly post rambles at 4:00am, and guys who devote entire posts to shaving implements they use on their nether regions. 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    I’ll make it easier for you.... Just stay away from those deviants..... you know... the guys who claim they teach mechanical engineering or some bizshnit at university, guys who live in party towns and repeatedly post rambles at 4:00am, and guys who devote entire posts to shaving implements they use on their nether regions. 
    Well, that accounts for about 3 members. What about the rest of misfits?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Is post count more useful than the quantity of Likes and Agrees?
    How does the ratio of forum points to post count figure in to this?
    So many questions...

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    caliking said:
    Well, that accounts for about 3 members. What about the rest of misfits?
    It's exponential with the troll accounts 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian