Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Estate Planning Explained Using The Three Stooges

Options
How can the Three Stooges help explain estate planning?  This was devised by myself and my cousin.  It’s essentially a division of labor of your children for estate execution.  Here’s how it works:

Moe - Moe is the boss.  He handles finances.  He pretty much has his hand in everything.  My brother (older) was Moe for my parents’ finances while my parents had dementia.  He is the executor of the estate.

Larry - Larry is not the boss, but he thinks maybe he could do it.  Larry handles healthcare issues for the parents.  My sister (older) was Larry and expertly managed my parents healthcare needs.

Curly - Curly is never the boss.  He has no estate responsibility.  His job is to visit his parents regularly and be entertaining if he lives close enough.  Curly has the best job IMHO.  I was Curly and so was my younger sister.

So there it is.  An explanation of estate planning was developed over a bottle of Maker’s Mark this week.  I hope you enjoyed it.  Soitenly!  Nyuk!  Nyuk!  Nyuk!
Flint, Michigan

Comments