Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Two weeks and will be on the road to Hiawassee for the Georgia Mountain Eggfest !! . . .

Options
13»

Comments

• Lowcountrygamecock
    Options

Y’all are making me hungry. I’ve been on a strict low carb diet for over three weeks now. Tomorrow is a scheduled cheat day though. Can’t wait.

• THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options

If it sux to have these two twins from last 3 years, then I am all in. lol. See you in two weeks.

dogs haven't held one of those since 1980. Came close but couldn't hold a 21-3 3rd qtr. lead. 
    New Albany, Ohio 

• Kent8621
    Kent8621 Posts: 843
    Options
    I have the chicken brining for the tacos, the scotch eggs will be assembled tonight and we are heading out early in the morning.  

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

• RiverBBQ
    RiverBBQ Posts: 191
    Options
    Is there enough breakfast cooks to justify an early arrival? Planning to show mid morning...but think I missed some good stuff earlier.. thoughts?
    You can’t get to Loganville, Ga from anywhere. You have to start somewhere else
  • SmokinTiger81
    SmokinTiger81 Posts: 746
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Plenty of folks to meet and talk to and different food served all day.  I would just make a day of it since you are making the trip
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options

I will live vicariously through y’all.

Side note:  I’m cooking on another man’s egg and drinking his bourbon tonight while he is out of the country. 

I feel morally compromised. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options

I will live vicariously through y’all.

Side note:  I’m cooking on another man’s egg and drinking his bourbon tonight while he is out of the country. 

I feel morally compromised. 
    For about one minute.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky