Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT.. Anyone watch live PD..OT

BGEChicagoBGEChicago Posts: 440

Am I the only one driving NOT under the influence of drugs with a loaded unregistered handgun? Part of me wants to believe this is scripted, but sadly I think I am wrong......

Chicago, IL BGE XL BGE Mini Webber Charcoal

Comments

• DFWDFW Posts: 96

Ha, my wife and I watch this for hours on end. One of the few shows we can agree on. America is hilarious my dudes! Or sad?

Arlington, TX
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 30,666

• milesvdustinmilesvdustin Posts: 2,064

It's one of the most watched shows by the inmates in the prison I work at.

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 14,940

There’s another world out there beyond special edition Range Rovers and high end watches...

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 14,462
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• BattlebornBattleborn Posts: 1,004

We started watching it when it first started. I'm not so into it now, I live that life every night now. My wife still watches it often. It really is surprising what people think they can get away with and what ends up getting them caught.

Las Vegas, NV
    LG BGE, off-set smoker & various Weber's 
  • DobieDobie Posts: 2,789

Gun registration 🤣

Jacksonville FL
  • BGEChicagoBGEChicago Posts: 440

I lived in one of the 4 worst neighborhoods when I was in Chicago.... Drove a 14 year old F250 before my son said he would get teased when I dropped him off at school.... That's when I upgraded...

edited April 21

The other kids teased your son because daddy drove an F250? Maybe consider providing him with, I don’t know, a slightly different life lesson?!?!?

"A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

Ehhh.. You pick your battles. My wifes whole family lives here, long story but we are here to stay... Also- my son is 12, hard to expect too much from them...

• bucky925bucky925 Posts: 1,471

We try and catch a few episodes over the weekend. We call Richland County SC the weed captial of the USA. It seems that every car pulled has weed and they rarely write them for it.

Hi

edited April 21

@pineyThe "spoiled brat" is my child of witch you know nothing about! He was also 10 years old at the time..... I'm sure you were a forward thinking non-judgmental alter boy at 10... WTF?

< whispers >: he’s not criticizing the kid.

I only bought a special edition Ranger Rover because my kid was getting teased at school is not a justification you hear every day.

Well... I actually do enjoy it.. Bottom line, I did need a new reliable car.. A 13 year old 7.3L Diesel with 375K miles and a frame rusted almost all the way through was a little dicey haulin the kids around...

• pineypiney Posts: 1,396

I was raised to appreciate what we had and not to worry about what other people thought.

Lenoir, N.C.

I WAS RAISED NOT TO CALL ANOTHER MANS KID A "LAZY - ASS"

Why do the best Friday night threads always show up on Sundays?

• I watch several episodes on Saturday evenings every week. Love that show. Even though I live in a small town of 20,000, we have our share of druggies and drunks. And lots of cops to arrest them.

Land of OZ-Hays Kansas

BGE XL++Flameboss 300 WiFi++Blackstone 36"++2 Weber Kettles

• pineypiney Posts: 1,396
  • TN_EggerTN_Egger Posts: 757

A BGE chiminea, a small and a 17" BS in Las Cruces, NM

• BattlebornBattleborn Posts: 1,004

Well, that escalated quickly.

Las Vegas, NV
    LG BGE, off-set smoker & various Weber's 
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 19,149
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga

@piney I owe you an apology!! I thought you ware talking about my son, after @JohnInCarolina pointed it out in an email I realized this.... For that I am sorry.