Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bad Joke Friday

Options
The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, "Hello."

''Mrs. Sanders, please."

''Speaking."

''Mrs. Sanders, this is Doctor Jones at Saint Agnes Laboratory. When your husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another Mr. Sanders arrived as well. We are now uncertain which one belongs to your husband. Frankly, either way, the results are not too good."

''What do you mean?" Mrs. Sanders asks nervously.

"Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one tested positive for HIV(AIDS). We can't tell which is which."

''That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?" questioned Mrs. Sanders.

"Normally we can, but Obamacare will only pay for these expensive tests one time."

''Well, what am I supposed to do now?"

''The folks at Obamacare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him."

Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
MiniMax 04/17
Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

Comments

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    What did the fish say after he swam into a wall?

Dam
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

''Mrs. Sanders, please."

''Speaking."

''Mrs. Sanders, this is Doctor Jones at Saint Agnes Laboratory. When your husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another Mr. Sanders arrived as well. We are now uncertain which one belongs to your husband. Frankly, either way, the results are not too good."

"Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one tested positive for HIV(AIDS). We can't tell which is which."

"Normally we can, but Obamacare will only pay for these expensive tests one time."

''The folks at Obamacare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him."

I gather someone didn’t get the memo.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

''Mrs. Sanders, please."

''Speaking."

Not the first memo he’s missed, I imagine. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • dharley
    dharley Posts: 377
    Options
    Herm Johnson dies. As the mortician is preparing the body he notices that ol' Herm had a giant member. 14" to be exact. He says to himself, "I have to save this in the name of science.", surgically removes Herm's member and puts it in a jar of formaldehyde.

He rushes home to show his wife. He goes into the kitchen, places the jar on the table, covers it with a towel and yells for his wife. Thinking something is wrong she rushes into the kitchen. He says you'll never believe this and removes the towel with a flourish.

The wife gasps. The mortician says "Can you believe it!"

She says "I can't! Herm Johnson's dead!?!?" 
    LBGE, PSWOO, 36" Blackstone, MasterBuilt smoke box- Playing with fire in Three Rivers, MI

My '23 & Me' said I'm 2/3 bacon and 1/3 Red Blooded American

USMC Veteran

Always do sober what you said you would drunk, that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.  -EH
  • kweitz
    kweitz Posts: 305
    Options
    I must’ve missed the memo as well. Do tell. 

Charles Town, West-by-God Virginia

Sazco large Casa-Q

Large BGE

• kweitz
    kweitz Posts: 305
    Options
    Got it. 

Charles Town, West-by-God Virginia

Sazco large Casa-Q

Large BGE

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options

''Mrs. Sanders, please."

''Speaking."

Ok, but that was funny
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Photo Egg said:

''Mrs. Sanders, please."

''Speaking."

Ok, but that was funny
    A lot of political jokes are.  Sadly they’re not allowed any more.  You can’t have your cake and eat it too as they say.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited January 2019
    Options
    The Obummer Care detail was gratuitously unimportant to the joke.

I wish people would just stay out of politics and post more food threads.

naw.  just kidding.

(see graph of falling forum use I posted in the big thread)
    Options
    Photo Egg said:

''Mrs. Sanders, please."

''Speaking."

Ok, but that was funny
    A lot of political jokes are.  Sadly they’re not allowed any more.  You can’t have your cake and eat it too as they say.
    Let them eat cake.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    The Obummer Care detail was gratuitously unimportant to the joke.

I wish people would just stay out of politics and post more food threads.

naw.  just kidding.

(see graph of falling forum use I posted in the big thread)
    Big thread? I checked the “brisket... how I do it” thread and didn’t see anything. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Photo Egg said:

''Mrs. Sanders, please."

''Speaking."

Ok, but that was funny
    I miss the political threads quite a bit. Meant more reading what you guys thought about what was going on in the world.

i also miss seeing the occasional clevage, I know I can find it else where but it was just more enjoyable knowing it was a shared experience :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Enjoy.
    Options
    Lol. Gotta love estrogen induced man boobies
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,144
    Options
    How do you get a dog to stop humping your leg?

[REDECTED] I’ll tell you at BUTT BLAST 2019!!!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• nolaegghead
    Options
    MaskedMarvel said: koo
    How do you get a dog to stop humping your leg?

[REDECTED] I’ll tell you at BUTT BLAST 2019!!!
    As long as the answer doesn't involve peanut butter, nuts and a handle of Taka vodka....

See ya there mothaflippah
    Options
    I heard a joke today about "someone folding like a cheap suit".
    Pretty funny but I can't quite remember the punch line.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Enjoyed that headline.

We win the battle of stupid at the moment anyway, even the cheap suit can't trump (sorry) our predicament.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,351
    Options
    Eoin said:
    HeavyG said:
    Enjoyed that headline.

We win the battle of stupid at the moment anyway, even the cheap suit can't trump (sorry) our predicament.
    So what's it going to be - deal, no deal, clean break, re-vote, rock/paper/scissors?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Rock paper scissors is as good a way of guessing as any. 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Did you hear about the new pirate movie?.......

....It’s rated “arghhhhh!”

*crickets*
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,192
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    That’s a regular line I use. I tend to prefer “fold up like origami” better. 
  • JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    Options
    I'm ticked.  No bread for breakfast this morning.  I'm lack toast intolerant. 
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius.