Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dizzy Pig 20% off for cyber monday

johnnypjohnnyp Posts: 3,422
edited November 2018 in Sauces, Rubs, Marinades

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA

Comments

• Bummer! Ordered $100 on Friday....lol
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,L,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc.
  • HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 6,250
    bubbajack said:
    Bummer! Ordered $100 on Friday....lol
    Send them an email - they might refund the difference.
    Camped out in the (757/804)
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 6,907
    bubbajack said:
    Bummer! Ordered $100 on Friday....lol
    Cancel and rebuy.  =)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 4,103
    Dang... got to wait till monday. I'll probably forget by then!
    XL & Small Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, Pitmaker Vault, Blackstone Griddle, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, BlueStar 60" Range
  • Thanks for the heads up!  That’s a good deal and I need to restock.
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• johnnypjohnnyp Posts: 3,422
    Bump in case someone needs it
  • ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 4,103
    johnnyp said:
    Bump in case someone needs it
    Thank you!!
    XL & Small Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, Pitmaker Vault, Blackstone Griddle, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, BlueStar 60" Range
  • vegas slimvegas slim Posts: 87
    edited November 2018
    buying the 7 pack for my brother and i have no idea what to get just nothing to hot so far i have dizzy dust, ragin river, shaking the tree, raising the steak, and ipa 
  • johnnypjohnnyp Posts: 3,422
    buying the 7 pack for my brother and i have no idea what to get just nothing to hot so far i have dizzy dust, ragin river, shaking the tree, raising the steak, and ipa 
    We really like fajita-ish and bayou-ish around here. Hope this helps.

nice gift. Your brother will dig it 
  • I can’t resist a good Dizzy Pig sale.  Mine are on their way. 
    Atlanta, GA 

LBGE, SBGE, Mini-Max, 1995 BGE Chiminea, 22" Blackstone, Weber Genesis E-310. 
  • johnnyp said:
    We really like fajita-ish and bayou-ish around here. Hope this helps.

nice gift. Your brother will dig it 
    thank you and thanks for the post about the deal
  • Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 9,410
    edited November 2018
    just got off work, hope deal is live.
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Mini, Blackstone, WSM
  • Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 9,410
    boom, got Madmax Turkey seasoning, and a bunch of other stuff.  Thanks for posting.
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Mini, Blackstone, WSM
  • dharleydharley Posts: 356
    edited November 2018
    I was going to say thank you, but then realized that this forum just cost me another $33. Also, thank you.
    LBGE, PSWOO, 36" Blackstone, MasterBuilt smoke box- Playing with fire in Three Rivers, MI

My '23 & Me' said I'm 2/3 bacon and 1/3 Red Blooded American

USMC Veteran

Always do sober what you said you would drunk, that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.  -EH
  • dharley said:
    I was going to say thank you, but then realized that this forum just cost me another $33. Also, thank you.
    It definitely tests the impulse buyer
    Elkhorn, NE
    1 large egg
    28" Blackstone
    Akorn Jr. 
  • SonVoltSonVolt Posts: 1,771
    What am I missing with the Dizzy Pig stuff? I've always been a staunch "don't buy spice blends b/c they're stale and over priced", but you guys seem to love them. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • KevinboatrightKevinboatright Posts: 238
    edited November 2018
    SonVolt said:
    What am I missing with the Dizzy Pig stuff? I've always been a staunch "don't buy spice blends b/c they're stale and over priced", but you guys seem to love them. 
    I enjoy them because they offer good and varying flavors of rub for just about any occasion. They are a bit pricey considering it’s just spices but worth the additional cost IMO. 
    Atlanta, GA 

LBGE, SBGE, Mini-Max, 1995 BGE Chiminea, 22" Blackstone, Weber Genesis E-310.