Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig 20% off for cyber monday

johnnyp
johnnyp Posts: 3,932
edited November 2018 in Sauces, Rubs, Marinades

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA

Comments

• bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,088
    Bummer! Ordered $100 on Friday....lol
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    bubbajack said:
    Send them an email - they might refund the difference.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    bubbajack said:
    Cancel and rebuy.  =)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,723
    Dang... got to wait till monday. I'll probably forget by then!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Thanks for the heads up!  That’s a good deal and I need to restock.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • johnnyp
    Bump in case someone needs it
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,723
    johnnyp said:
    Bump in case someone needs it
    Thank you!!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • vegas slim
    vegas slim Posts: 92
    edited November 2018
    buying the 7 pack for my brother and i have no idea what to get just nothing to hot so far i have dizzy dust, ragin river, shaking the tree, raising the steak, and ipa 
  • johnnyp
    buying the 7 pack for my brother and i have no idea what to get just nothing to hot so far i have dizzy dust, ragin river, shaking the tree, raising the steak, and ipa 
    We really like fajita-ish and bayou-ish around here. Hope this helps.

nice gift. Your brother will dig it 
  • I can’t resist a good Dizzy Pig sale.  Mine are on their way. 
    Atlanta, GA 

LBGE, Mini-Max, Mini, 1995 BGE Chiminea, 22" Blackstone, Weber Genesis E-310. 
  • johnnyp said:
    We really like fajita-ish and bayou-ish around here. Hope this helps.

nice gift. Your brother will dig it 
    thank you and thanks for the post about the deal
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    edited November 2018
    just got off work, hope deal is live.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    boom, got Madmax Turkey seasoning, and a bunch of other stuff.  Thanks for posting.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • dharley
    dharley Posts: 377
    edited November 2018
    I was going to say thank you, but then realized that this forum just cost me another $33. Also, thank you.
    LBGE, PSWOO, 36" Blackstone, MasterBuilt smoke box- Playing with fire in Three Rivers, MI

My '23 & Me' said I'm 2/3 bacon and 1/3 Red Blooded American

USMC Veteran

Always do sober what you said you would drunk, that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.  -EH
  • dharley said:
    I was going to say thank you, but then realized that this forum just cost me another $33. Also, thank you.
    It definitely tests the impulse buyer
    Elkhorn, NE
    1 large egg
    28" Blackstone
    Akorn Jr. 
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    What am I missing with the Dizzy Pig stuff? I've always been a staunch "don't buy spice blends b/c they're stale and over priced", but you guys seem to love them. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Kevinboatright
    Kevinboatright Posts: 278
    edited November 2018
    SonVolt said:
    What am I missing with the Dizzy Pig stuff? I've always been a staunch "don't buy spice blends b/c they're stale and over priced", but you guys seem to love them. 
    I enjoy them because they offer good and varying flavors of rub for just about any occasion. They are a bit pricey considering it’s just spices but worth the additional cost IMO. 
    Atlanta, GA 

LBGE, Mini-Max, Mini, 1995 BGE Chiminea, 22" Blackstone, Weber Genesis E-310.