Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hello from Kentucky

Options
GrillSgt
GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
Pulled up behind this guy on New Circle Rd. today. Greetings y’all. 

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,345
    Options
    Man, he's going to be mad when that masking tape leaves behind residue 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I think that’s @g8golfer’s rig.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    It's harder to make pipe bombs in a crew cab.
    Options
    Probably not very smart to tailgate him.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• GrillSgt
    Options
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Ya red light and you are 2ft from his back bumper. Which means you either A) were tailgating him and had to stop suddenly or B ) you’re the kinda jackwagon that pulls up right on people’s bumpers at a red light. Either way I’m not suprised.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• FlyOverCountry
    Options
    That is a tremendous truck!  Mine looks jus like it cept its an Aztec an not runnin so well these days.
  • Phaqallyall
    Options
    Ya red light and you are 2ft from his back bumper. Which means you either A) were tailgating him and had to stop suddenly or B ) you’re the kinda jackwagon that pulls up right on people’s bumpers at a red light. Either way I’m not suprised.
    Not familiar with the zoom feature I guess.
    sound it out yaidjit
  • TEXASBGE2018
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Ya I’m sure it was the zoom feature.

• Phaqallyall
    Options
    You are wound tighter than a banjo on a Kentucky mountain. 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    You are wound tighter than a banjo on a Kentucky mountain. 
    No not really. I’m actually having a great day. 

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    That's a weird observation. 

Me pointing out he is 2ft from the back bumper of a guy who is clearly a gun nut and according to you and several others on here is a “nutbag” republican is a weird observation? Wow who knew??? Good luck if you happen to hit him.

• nolaegghead
    Options

Me pointing out he is 2ft from the back bumper of a guy who is clearly a gun nut and according to you and several others on here is a “nutbag” republican is a weird observation? Wow who knew??? Good luck if you happen to hit him.
    that's another weird observation.  I usually don't think about a picture's point of view unless it's obv taken from a plane or drone.  Nothing wrong with pulling right up to the next car at a stop.  Tailgating is a different story.
    edited October 2018
    Options

that's another weird observation.  I usually don't think about a picture's point of view unless it's obv taken from a plane or drone.  Nothing wrong with pulling right up to the next car at a stop.  Tailgating is a different story.
    What? He’s behind that truck..... if you are the type that finds it perfectly acceptable to get a foot or 2 from someone’s rear bumper even when stopped, well I’m not suprised by that either. Have fun paying for his truck repairs and getting a ding on your insurance because you hit him for being too close when the moron behind you is texting as he approaches the red light.

• GrillSgt
    Options
    What an asshat. I blew the pic up with edit. 
  • GrillSgt
    Options
    Oh look I hit him. 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    Oh look I hit him. 
    Ok, let’s see the unedited photo where I can clearly see his back tires and your hood.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    The only sticker I like is the K&N... 
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    What an asshat. I blew the pic up with edit. 
    For goodness sake. If there is nothing wrong why lie? You can actually see the reflection of his dumb sign on your hood. Just own it. Very Trumpian of you 
  • GrillSgt
    Options
    Own what? We were all stacked up at a red light. Here’s the pic without being blown up  
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    Own what? We were all stacked up at a red light. Here’s the pic without being blown up  
    Like I said. You're a jackwagon. 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I went to vote today, because I will be traveling for work on election day.
    Some observations:
    - The county clerks voting office is located in a very difficult place to get to, in old Louisville, an area that is on the move, but still somewhat seedy. 
    - The weather was extremely bad today, cold and rainy, and the forecast is for 3" of rain accumulation. It was really coming down when I was there.
    - the line was long and out of the door of the office, and way down the hall, about 50 or so folks prior to even getting in the voting area.
    - I thought it impressive that so many people would brave the obstacles and the weather to get out and vote, today.
    - In casual conversation with those working at the office, it has been this way, this crowded everyday, all day, for the last several days.
    - It had not been like this, a tremendously lighter turnout, at prevevios early election days, from what I had been told, by the workers there.
    -Either a lot of people are very happy with the current political situation, and want to make sure it stays, or they are not, and they want to ensure change.
    It will be interesting to see....

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • TEXASBGE2018
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Maybe take a step back from the keyboard folks.  I know it is Halloween and some of you are running on a sugar high right now, but... good Lord.
    Agreed, but It would be nice if when this lunatic spouted off his crap you and others would call him on it sometimes.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I’m out - there’s Twizzlers to eat!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GrillSgt
    Options
    Maybe take a step back from the keyboard folks.  I know it is Halloween and some of you are running on a sugar high right now, but... good Lord.
    Agreed, but It would be nice if when this lunatic spouted off his crap you and others would call him on it sometimes.
    Hahaha. That’s how insecure you are. I posted a pic of a truck I was in traffic with and you think that’s spouting off. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    @YukonRon - I will let you know next Tuesday in Oldham County (borders L'ville which is the state's democratic hot-bed) as I am a precinct worker now that I have transitioned to the every day is Saturday routine.  There was quite a new voter dynamic back in 2016 (both sides of the spectrum-young first timers and fairly older never voted before types).  I would guess this turnout will definitely top the 2010 and 2014 mid-terms and may push the 2016 election. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Oh nooooeeess....now you climbed in the back of the guys truck!  WATCH OUT, MAN, HE MIGHT BE UNSTABLE *AND* HAVE A GLOCK!!!!