Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RIP Bunny Ranch guy.

Options
thetrim
thetrim Posts: 11,357
=======================================
XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
Tampa Bay, FL
EIB 6 Oct 95

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Just saw that...Funny series on HBO
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    When you are found unresponsive by, and after partying all night with, Ron Jeremy at 72 years old, your $hit has gone sideways. It's like being found by Keith Richards. 
    There are worse ways to go...
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Never heard of this guy or his ranch. (I do know who Ron Jeremy is though. =) Dude has not aged well!)

Looks like the bunny on the left has been rode hard and put away wet! 
    Bunnies in bustiersHof who was facing charges of rape and human trafficking at the time of his death was at the Love Ranch South when he passed away

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• JNDATHP
    JNDATHP Posts: 461
    Options
    Hof's home was destroyed by the negligence of the Nevada Division of Forestry, he was running for political office and was fighting against carpet baggers from California changing brothel laws in Lyon county. 

As a Nevadan, I could disagree with his opinions but also support our way of life which is being distorted by others who know nothing of our state, can't pronounce the name of our state and want a 7-11 in every rural area. 
    Michael
    Large BGE
    Reno, NV
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    JNDATHP said:
    Hof's home was destroyed by the negligence of the Nevada Division of Forestry, he was running for political office and was fighting against carpet baggers from California changing brothel laws in Lyon county. 

As a Nevadan, I could disagree with his opinions but also support our way of life which is being distorted by others who know nothing of our state, can't pronounce the name of our state and want a 7-11 in every rural area. 
    Perhaps as a native Nevadan, you are speaking on behalf of those from all of the 32 reservations or colonies of the indigenous population of Nevada, which have experienced the unwanted sprawl from the outsiders? If so, I applaud your stance.

Otherwise, the idea of keeping others out of Nevada, is not from a very secure and stable platform.

Much like building a wall around America.

I know my family lineage is from Europe, so I have nothing to add, other than I am thankful I am here. Good fortune smiled upon us.

I have zero ground to keep others from building a better life for themselves, anywhere in our country. Our family did. I think that is what made America great, to begin with.

Sorry about the 7-11s. Could be far worse, I suppose.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I have zero ground to keep others from building a better life for themselves, anywhere in our country. Our family did. I think that is what made America great, to begin with. 

Sorry about the 7-11s. Could be far worse, I suppose.
    Agreed. Many branches of our family lineage came here legally :smiley:  through Ellis Island.
    Could be worse than 7-11s though...

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    When was the last time YOU had a 7-11 hotdog. For me, I think it’s close to 23 years ago.  I survived.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95