Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Red Tide OT

Options
g8golfer
g8golfer Posts: 1,025
Been laying low from the forum for awhile and I  kinda missed it. Just checking to see if any of the members have seen the red tide thats going on in Destin, FL area? Im staying in Walton County this week and the normal clear ocean water is brown and dead fish are all over the beach. Didnt know until we drove 12 hours and showed up. Locals say you can swim but its way to bad in my opinion. Smells of dead fish and you cant breath. The air quality is poor. The lack of oxygen from the red tide makes it hard to breath and burns your eyes and throat. Sucks because we go on a family vacation once a year and this was just bad timing I guess. Locals say you can find clear water towards Pensacola area. Hopefully it will pass but guess I can’t complain to much I could be working next week. 

Comments