Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Options

Comments

• TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Just ordered one of these little things:
    Would have preferred the Otto Wilde but it was three times the price and the Beefer was twice the price.
    So the mouse runs in the bottom door, and gets cooked on the top?
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Scuba thermals to make my wetsuit more efficient when I dive this winter

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,515
    Options
    Yesterday morning, when the Stock Exchange opened, I dumped my life's savings into Tru-Temp, the US's largest manufacturer of rakes.
    I'm gonna be RICH!!!  
    :triumph:

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Iraq dinars.  Trust me.
    Options
    not
    Options
    Is that enameled Inside? 

Yep, inside and out just like Le Creuset. Since it's matt black it still looks like raw cast iron even if it's not.
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Walked into a local retail store and walked away with two Yeti 75 duffels at half price. Will make great Xmas presents. Also, they gave me a $50 gift certificate that can also be used for Yeti products. So my question is this.  Is a score a score if it is something you don’t need? Asking for a friend.

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,633
    Options
    @northGAcock those duffels look an awful lot like my RTIC duffel.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,225
    Options
    Walked into a local retail store and walked away with two Yeti 75 duffels at half price. Will make great Xmas presents. Also, they gave me a $50 gift certificate that can also be used for Yeti products. So my question is this.  Is a score a score if it is something you don’t need? Asking for a friend.

I really appreciate you thinking about me. That’s awfully generous of you. 
  • northGAcock
    Options

Happy to....since brother @Legume doesn’t need the one I got for him. 

• Legume
    Options

Happy to....since brother @Legume doesn’t need the one I got for him. 

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options

Ok maybe a silly question but what exactly is the benefit of these? Are they insulated like the rest of their stuff and if so what exactly are you carrying in one?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• northGAcock
    edited November 2018
    Options

Ok maybe a silly question but what exactly is the benefit of these? Are they insulated like the rest of their stuff and if so what exactly are you carrying in one?
    Most practicle use is white water rafting thru the Grand Canyon. Submersible and floats. Actually on my bucket list. Keeps gear dry. Your basic over engineered Yeti duffel bag if you will. 

• Legume
    Options
    The RTIC has gps and a small trolling motor, but that yeti is a nice color.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    @northGAcock your welcome to come stay at our place when the mrs finds out about these yeti bags. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • northGAcock
    Options
    Pre-approved J....getting too cold to be sleepin out on the patio.  =)

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

I heard somewhere you put your stuff in them so it's easier to move when you are traveling.

I heard somewhere you put your stuff in them so it's easier to move when you are traveling.
    Ya I can do that with a $15 backpack too.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• alaskanassasin
    Options

Should have held out for buy one get one. rookie
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,362
    Options

Ya I can do that with a $15 backpack too.
    Will it have a YETI label on it tho? That's the key part.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• northGAcock
    Options

Should have held out for buy one get one. rookie
    I would have had to do maff 

• Botch
    Options
    SGH said:

Check your receipt very carefully.  Just a hunch...

• SGH
    Options
    Botch said:
    SGH said:

Have you had problems with them?

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Botch
    Options
    SGH said:
    Botch said:
    SGH said:

No, not their mail-order; I posted elsewhere about a ditz-clerk at a HBH brick-n-mortar who couldn't make even simple change....  just being cautious...   ;)

• BGEChicago
    Options
    Botch said:
    SGH said:
    Botch said:
    SGH said:

No, not their mail-order; I posted elsewhere about a ditz-clerk at a HBH brick-n-mortar who couldn't make even simple change....  just being cautious...   ;)
    Last year I bout a "ham" three days before Christmas, opened it up to throw on the egg and it was a smoked turkey breast labeled as a ham....
    Chicago, IL BGE XL BGE Mini Webber Charcoal / Elmhurst, IL
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    @northGAcock looks like you can pack a lot of sausage in them there duffles... 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • northGAcock
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    @northGAcock looks like you can pack a lot of sausage in them there duffles... 
    You are up awfully late Mark.

• SGH
    Options
    Tickets to see the great and powerful, Donald “The Truth” Trump. 

It’s a true privilege to stand in the presence of such greatness. The mans intellect is on a whole different level.  

Status- Standing by.