Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

what music are you not listening too

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina,  here is an excerpt from the link you just posted.   "In the LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide, we use both front hole and vagina." As for the website you got your panties in a wad about (or should I say "non gender designated genitalia cover"), the reason I used that one is, I simply googled front hole to post a link. Slice it anyway you want, the link you posted says they call it the front hole.
    They use the term for *transgender* people, not all women, bucko.  In other words, there is nothing wrong with the use of vagina, as your original post suggested.  The title of the article I linked to is literally “We’re not renaming the vagina.”  Learn to read.  Or think critically.  Learn anything, really.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    And here I am still recalling "getting your red wings" in my youth.  I will not attempt to describe how that happened but there was an opening involved.  FWIW- ;)
    This another one of those things that happens after the submarine has gone underwater, Frank?  
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    And here I am still recalling "getting your red wings" in my youth.  I will not attempt to describe how that happened but there was an opening involved.  FWIW- ;)
    This another one of those things that happens after the submarine has gone underwater, Frank?  
    Actually well before we shut the screen doors and made sure the parents were very sound asleep.  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SemolinaPilchard
    SemolinaPilchard Posts: 1,282
    edited August 2018
    Options
    John, you may want to lighten up. First of all, someone (you) used the word vagina in a post. I flippantly said something about it now is called the front hole and you veer off into Nitpickville. If, indeed the link you posted said something to the effect  "we do not know where this all came from about calling it the front hole, because that would be silly, we have, and always will call a vagina a vagina,"  if that were the case, fine, clue me in. They refer to it as the front hole. I go back to my original question from earlier today, is it a, b, c, or all of the above?
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    John, you may want to lighten up. First of all, someone (you) used the word vagina in a post. I flippantly said something about it now is called the front hole and you veer off into Nitpickville. If, indeed the link you posted said something to the effect  "we do not know where this all came from about calling it the front hole, because that would be silly, we have, and always will call a vagina a vagina,"  if that were the case, fine, clue me in. They refer to it as the front hole. I go back to my original question from earlier today, is it A), B), C), or all of the above?
    JIC would have been a great lawyer. He likes nitpicking over stupid pointless crap. I’ve learned from experience to just let him have his fun. It means a lot to him to win whether he will admit it or not.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• JohnInCarolina
    edited August 2018
    Options
    John, you may want to lighten up. First of all, someone (you) used the word vagina in a post. I flippantly said something about it now is called the front hole and you veer off into Nitpickville. If, indeed the link you posted said something to the effect  "we do not know where this all came from about calling it the front hole, because that would be silly, we have, and always will call a vagina a vagina,"  if that were the case, fine, clue me in. They refer to it as the front hole. I go back to my original question from earlier today, is it A), B), C), or all of the above?
    Let’s go with F) off.  =)
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    JIC would have been a great lawyer. He likes nitpicking over stupid pointless crap. I’ve learned from experience to just let him have his fun. It means a lot to him to win whether he will admit it or not.
    I’m sorry but whether or not the word vagina is ok to use and still a word is vital stuff to get straight.  The fate of humanity depends upon it.
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Classy as always John, you never disappoint.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• dopey
    dopey Posts: 201
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I find myself wondering how this thread turned into this?  typically stays semi on topic.  however...  Jesus shootin' heroin
    https://youtu.be/-T9SbUfCB7A
    What I do when I'm black out drunk is none of my business...

John Central CT
  • dopey
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @Botch between the Bloodhound Gang and Zappa references, I think we would be great friends if we knew each other in high school!

John Central CT
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    dopey said:
    @Botch between the Bloodhound Gang and Zappa references, I think we would be great friends if we knew each other in high school!
    We could still be, now!  
    'cept, what was my "Bloodhound Gang" reference?  I've never heard of them.  :confounded:

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• dopey
    edited August 2018
    Options
    https://youtu.be/c4-e9fUqVww

Now that I listened to it again, maybe I just inferred the song??  Still a good anatomy tune!

Edit:  Pig Vomit did the tune, I've been wrong all these years  :|  I feel so ashamed

John Central CT
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Your front hole may vary......

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Okay it's Friday. I'll be honest. I can't stand the band AC/DC. Just downright awful. Sorry if I offended anyone. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Okay it's Friday. I'll be honest. I can't stand the band AC/DC. Just downright awful. Sorry if I offended anyone. 
    “Ride on” is one of my favorite songs ever. Not a lot of airplay. If still together and in my area, I would not pay to see them. If given a free ticket....prolly. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    I feel the same way about Bon Jovi, except I’m not sorry if that offends anyone.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Rush SUCKS!!!  ;)  and I can say that I've played bass for 22years.

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Typically, my taste in music wades through every genre. There is something represented in each that finds it's way to my collection, 1000s of recordings from Amadeus to ZZ Top, and everthing inside or outside spectrum of music.
    Just as there are favorites, the list is exponentially broader on music, from those same artists, that I detest immeasurable to most that care what I think.

I told you that, to tell you this;
    I fuckking hate Michael Bolton

Ron, You need to watch the "Jack Sparrow" video by Lonely Island on Youtube. You might grow to like Michael Bolton after that. =)

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I will say that I’m kind of digging Weezer’s cover of Africa.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    JohnInHerVagina - I think that would be a soul/R&B band, I’m not sure.  
    Not a great concept for a band... Every track would last a maximum of 36 seconds and would inevitably end with a solo trombone slide emulating a sigh of disappointment. 

;) 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Well....I'm "Thunder Struck" at the bar! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! "I'm thunder struck". Good thing "Jack and Dianne" came on after. Equally as bad.... 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Kenny G.  Country.  Western.  Your mom's front hole farts.
    Options
    Wrong thread

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    There is outstanding music made within every genre and there is crap music made in every genre.  I avoid the latter.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Try this @JohnInCarolina

https://youtu.be/MH9FyLsfDzw
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Wrong thread
    Since when did you become the thread police, Assman?
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Wrong thread
    Since when did you become the thread police, Assman?
    Digging = listening too Airportman.