Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Ahhhoooogah. DIVE! DIVE!

Options
CTMike
CTMike Posts: 3,247
edited August 2018 in Off Topic
MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
Southeastern CT. 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    @CTMike - I am at my volunteer desktop and can't get the link to work.  I'll trust you on this and check it out when I get home later today.  
    Submarines once...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited August 2018
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @CTMike - I am at my volunteer desktop and can't get the link to work.  I'll trust you on this and check it out when I get home later today.  
    Submarines once...
    @lousubcap Here you go brother Cap. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    @SGH thanks for the pics.  Definitely a rig of beauty right there.  Fortunately pier-side to ensure adequate air flow =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    The four torpedo tubes need covers though.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    The Tooele Army Depot soutwest of here had a pallet of B-61 training shapes just sitting outside, and I sure wanted to squirrel one off to make a smoker out of it (the B-61 is a gravity nuclear bomb, which ironically was just tested as a "bunker buster" penetrating nuke (B-61-12, iirc)).  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Fires and submarines.  Seems like a good fit. 
  • RockyTopDW
    RockyTopDW Posts: 338
    Options
    make sure to don EABs when using.
  • EagleIII
    EagleIII Posts: 415
    Options
    That may the coolest rig yet.  I'm not a Navy guy, but I work with a bunch and they would LOVE this rig!  Well done!
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    I know there’s a joke in there about a large, flaming, black phallic object that draws you Navy guys in...

Actually I think that will suffice.

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    Fires and submarines.  Seems like a good fit. 
    Yeah I was actually wondering if maybe an Army guy doesn’t own this rig.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    I know there’s a joke in there about a large, flaming, black phallic object that draws you Navy guys in...

Actually I think that will suffice.
    “If you’re on your way...”
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike