Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For Sale: BGE Chiminea (Never Been Used)

Options

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,342
    edited April 2018
    Options
    What's the status on this? I could be willing to make the 6.5 hour drive if the price is right ;)
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• larryd
    larryd Posts: 121
    Options
    If you can ship I’d love to make an offer
  • sirweighsalot
    Options
    what are you asking for it

Dallas tX XLBGE
  • Kent8621
    Kent8621 Posts: 843
    Options
    @coltsfan if you get it I can save you the drive, we will be up there in for the race, let me know or in north Georgia the week before.

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

• td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options
    But it's not blue. 
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Something about this looks photoshopped. 
    Snellville, GA

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Something about this looks photoshopped. 
    Russians? 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • larryd
    larryd Posts: 121
    Options
  • JB_Krut12
    Options
    Hasn’t sold yet. 
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

I might have missed it - what are you asking?

Phoenix 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    blasting said:

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    Options
    Sounds like he’s asking what he should be asking..
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I like birds.  (Eels)
    Options
    Sounds like he’s asking what he should be asking..
    Not if it hasn't sold yet. 
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Great find for those who wish to have as a collector. Congrats to you, and good luck on the sale.

I understand why you could not give them away, having used similar fire places, previously.

Everyone I know, that has had something similar, has given them away and built a pit.

Give me a fire pit, any day, over a chiminea. It is, by far, a much better experience.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I believe this is the same one that is listed on FB Marketplace for $1000. I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that’s the reason the price has not been provided. Good luck getting a grand. 

EDIT: wrong one. This one is in GA 

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    blasting said:

If anyone is interested in buy his chimney.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I think it’s more like a blind auction...he’s wanting bids. 
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    blasting said:

If anyone is interested in buy his chimney.

Just another guy using the forum to try and sell stuff on his first post.  It's a cool item so we let it slide.  However, his refusal to give a price by the third day gets him flagged (and i never flag).

Phoenix 
  • SSQUAL612
    Options
    I like flags.
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    SSQUAL612 said:
    I like flags.
    Me too, but not false flags.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SSQUAL612
    Options
    Uh oh...me see Great Buffalo coming.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Great find for those who wish to have as a collector. Congrats to you, and good luck on the sale.

I understand why you could not give them away, having used similar fire places, previously.

Everyone I know, that has had something similar, has given them away and built a pit.

Give me a fire pit, any day, over a chiminea. It is, by far, a much better experience.
    Some people like huddling around a burn barrel like homeless crackheads in winter.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JB_Krut12
    Options
    I’d like to get $650 for it. I hope @blasting doesn’t flag me an additional time for the price being too high. 
  • SSQUAL612
    edited April 2018
    Options

GOOD LUCK!
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    YukonRon said:

Some people like huddling around a burn barrel like homeless crackheads in winter.
    Butt Blast?
    Related image
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    SSQUAL612 said:

GOOD LUCK!
    I bet he gets $600 in a box. Not from me, but someone. 
  • SSQUAL612
    Options
    SSQUAL612 said:

GOOD LUCK!
    Good...then he can afford some groceries and maybe we'll see some post for something he made on his BGE.   He's picky...wants the money in a box?  =)
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    SSQUAL612 said:
    SSQUAL612 said:

GOOD LUCK!
    Good...then he can afford some groceries and maybe we'll see some post for something he made on his BGE.   He's picky...wants the money in a box?  =)
    I see what You did there! LOL
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    YukonRon said:

Butt Blast?
    Related image
    This is part of the ritual prior to Matt appearing out of the smoke in his thunderbuddy costume. No longer a secret.....thanks.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky