Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Looking For a Professional Opinion

Options
CTMike
CTMike Posts: 3,247
@caliking,

Can you verify or disprove this chart?

MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
Southeastern CT. 

Comments

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,761
    Options
    Great click bait!!! And we all thought .."I may just be that professional that @CTMike needs"
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,348
    Options
    We "men of a certain age" should remember the maxim - "Never trust a fart nor waste a boner".

A useful companion chart:

Type 3 or 4 is what you're aiming for. If you're at the extremes you should consult your physician and modify your diet - less brisket, more broccoli.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Great click bait!!! And we all thought .."I may just be that professional that @CTMike needs"
    I actually thought the opposite.

"I don't know what kind of professional he needs, but there are a lot of smart people here and I may need the same type of guidance he does..."

Turns out I was wrong.  

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    @CTMike thanks for the laugh. Haven’t seen that before, so saved for future reference. 

@HeavyG I almost bought a Bristol stool chart coffee mug for work. Figured it might be too much for the office staff, so bought one that says “get **** done. “ instead. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Glad I could bring a little levity to this dull, dreary hangout. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    I’m pretty sure I AM the professional he is looking for. Just ask my family.....
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Chart is missing the "walkin farts" which my grandmother executed to perfection and the one that feels like a bubble stuck between the cheeks....ewww.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Scott805
    Scott805 Posts: 349
    Options
    Now this made me laugh!

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct, Blackstone 22" Griddle - Finally have a decent cooking area!

Dallas, TX