Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT- Ideas for topics

jeffwitjeffwit Posts: 1,152
Like most of you on here, I get most of my self worth from how many comments I get on threads I start or how many likes and agrees I get on comments I make. 
I’ve been feeling a little down lately, so my self worth could use a bit of a boost. The problem is, I can’t really think of any good ideas for topics that will generate a lot of interest and discussion. Can y’all help me out? Just post your ideas for topics here, and if I see one or more that I like, I’ll start a new thread with that title. 
TIA
Oh, and I’m not cooking anything and posting about it. That’s just silly. 
Jefferson, GA
XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
Wife, 3 kids, 4 dogs, five cats. One overworked vacuum cleaner.

Comments

• g8golferg8golfer Posts: 845
    Politics  :o
  • DMWDMW Posts: 12,507
    Mammary
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 16,782
    As it is snowing here...
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 1,675
    Dogs versus cats.
  • g8golferg8golfer Posts: 845
    Dogs versus cats.
    Now that is a great topic 
  • GrillSgtGrillSgt Posts: 1,738
    Boobs and dogs from shithole countries. 
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

LBGE, XLBGE, 2 Weber Genesis, Weber 22" kettle

I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,613
    You could try a thread about the new Star Wars movie. 
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,709
    I know!  I know!  

"What is the best lump?"

Wait....i saw one of them a while back    

"Does God exist?"

• tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 9,321
    Tie a mastif to your egg and get a sugar glider to go between your boobs. No boobs, hire someone. Post about it with pictures. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 8,056
    Tell us about all the Kickstarter products you are sponsoring but have yet to use but still pimp them as the latest greatest thing bbq related.  

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • WoodchunkWoodchunk Posts: 638
    Wearing a shower cap while smoking to keep the smoke out of your hair
    Tell us about all the Kickstarter products you are sponsoring but have yet to use but still pimp them as the latest greatest thing bbq related.  
    That’s .... gonna leave a mark.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 6,345
    Dogs versus cats.
    Cats aren't devastating 
  • SGHSGH Posts: 24,103
    "Does God exist?"
    Let me answer that for you. Yes. Need proof, here you go. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 6,195
    what ideas? you just did it.
    canuckland
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 6,345
    Will Waldo and Carmen Sandiego ever run into each other?
  • DMWDMW Posts: 12,507
    SGH said:
    "Does God exist?"

Who dat?
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
    SGH said:
    "Does God exist?"

All this time people have been telling me that man’s name is Satan.  Never had you pegged as a devil worshipper, Scottie.

• DobieDobie Posts: 2,384
    How about BBQ? 
    Not playing well with others in Jacksonville FL
  • FockerFocker Posts: 8,293
    edited January 13
    Snack Packs and Reddi Wip!
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 8,821
    Start a cutting board give away thread.
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Blackstone Griddle
  • jeffwitjeffwit Posts: 1,152
    Thanks for the ideas. I’m feeling a little better. I’ve realized that I want a thread that rivals Ozzie’s What Are You Doing thread, so it’s gotta have some legs. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 4 dogs, five cats. One overworked vacuum cleaner.
  • JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,139
    What happens when you hold my beer....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
    Focker said:
    How not to trim a prime brisket until there is literally nothing left but a garbage can of scraps.  Wait, is that too long?

edited January 13
    jeffwit said:
    Thanks for the ideas. I’m feeling a little better. I’ve realized that I want a thread that rivals Ozzie’s What Are You Doing thread, so it’s gotta have some legs. 
    When you find one, your notification counter at the top becomes useless.  I usually clear it out when it gets around 5k.  Guarantee  I miss questions and comments related to me.

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 8,056
    You appear to be one of the popular kids. 

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • FockerFocker Posts: 8,293
    edited January 13
    Focker said:
    How not to trim a prime brisket until there is literally nothing left but a garbage can of scraps.  Wait, is that too long?
    Too long.
    How bout a "Hey Gordon," thread. 
    Start it off with one of your frozen pies.  ;)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

You appear to be one of the popular kids.