Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First one to post in this thread loses...

Options

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Since I won with #38 last year I will take one for the team.
    Have a great 2018.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    @DMW - heckofa cut, but you missed it by a foot.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    BTW- You don't need to let me know what I lost...I haven't found it in years  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,102
    Options
    So everyone else wins?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • DMW
    Options
    @DMW - heckofa cut, but you missed it by a foot.
    So close...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,102
    Options
    DMW said:
    Overrated during their prime, but defintely not deserving of being forgotten.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Eggscuses
    Eggscuses Posts: 399
    Options
    Dam it. I lost at losing.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Eggscuses said:
    That is the equivalent of succeeding at failing =)  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    SGH said:
    Eggscuses said:
    That the equivalent of succeeding at failing =)  
    Fail. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DMW
    Options
    SGH said:
    Eggscuses said:
    Hey Scottie!!!
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    DMW said:
    SGH said:
    Eggscuses said:
    Hey Scottie!!!
    Hello Brother D. Hope you are doing well my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.