Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rut Roh !!

Anyone figure out what this “insurance plan” is the FBI lackeys we’re discussing in the event Trump were to somehow win? I wonder what they were discussing on the burner phones they discussed using so they couldn’t be traced? Lots of lies and deceit. Looking worse than Watergate. Wonder if this will blow all the way back to the former administration. Me thinks it will. Goes right back to all the unmasking. It will take a couple weeks for many to catch up here. Getting pretty scary. 

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,613
    In the mood to argue this morning Pete? 
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Stop watching Fox News.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    We shall see. Take your head out the sand. This should scare you. 
  • westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    @pgprescott,   come on man, you havent been watching the news...because if you had been youd know that all democrats are honest despite shooting republicans at baseball practices and the biggest sex scandals in history and that republicans are liars and trump should resign immediately, despite of the dow approaching 25K, terrorists on the run, weak norks, the best job growth this country has seen in 17 years and the erosion of the poisonous politically correct culture president bho advanced.

It is about time this nation produces more than talk show hosts, community organizers, lawyers and campaign bundlers....

The media is blinded by its own arrogance that it is incapable of recognizing that it will re elect Donald J Trump.

• pgprescott
    @westernbbq the MSM will get there because they will be forced. They have and will “resist”, but they will not be able to hide the truth. They will only be able to attempt to minimize and rationalize. It will take a couple weeks. This is going to be quite funny. Even funnier than election night. It’s pretty clear already what has happened. 

• "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    I love watching these guys. When the "facts" don't work out the way they promised they simply blame it on the MSM and move on to their next conspiracy. Ad nauseum. 
  • pgprescott

Have you even bothered to read the material? It speaks for itself. In their own words. Granted, you will have to dig past the MSM, as they will bury the pertinent info and highlight the benign stuff largely about personal preference. You’ll see. You are going to be in tears again. Lol. 
  • pgprescott
    It’s no wonder your students fail their classes. Your critical thinking skills rival third graders. Your arguments scream “ I have no pertinent info, so I will attempt to distract” well done Yipper!    Humor me and look 
  • GrillSgt
    edited December 2017
    Question: Are there people in the FBI that did not want Trump in the White House?

Answer: Yes. 

Q: Are there people in the FBI that are fearful of having Trump in the White House?

A: Yes. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    GrillSgt said:
    Question: Are there people in the FBI that did not want Trump in the White House?

Answer: Yes
    And, are there people in the FBI that didn't want HRC. Answer, yes.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • pgprescott
    You guys obviously haven’t taken the time to investigate this issue. Those things you mention are the very “ benign” texts and emails. You obviously haven’t seen the ones where they are plotting actions against Trumpnshould he be elected as an “ insurance “ plan. Typical. You’ll see!
  • GrillSgt
    DMW said:
    GrillSgt said:

Answer: Yes
    And, are there people in the FBI that didn't want HRC. Answer, yes.
    Absolutely, especially prior to Trump getting the nomination. 
  • pgprescott
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/12/13/so-whats-this-insurance-policy-against-trump-that-these-fbi-officials-discuss-n2422146

Hard to to find one that’s not Fox. The MSM wants to focus on the benign. Also it is likely the “ dossier” was paid for and used by FBI to get warrants. Shame! Peeps are in Big doo doo! 

• pgprescott

He’s gonna be in trouble too. It’s clear that shady stuff has happened. Now he’s accused of improperly seizing emails he was not entitled to take. We shall see. I’m ready!

Remember, Roy Moore was a Vietnam vet as well. Overwhelmingly great people who deserve to be honored, but there are some bad apples like anything else. 
  • pgprescott
    Your ignorance is forgivable as the pertinent emails cannot be found in a search of NYT or WaPo. They bury the important stuff. Pay attention now. 
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,800
    edited December 2017
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/12/13/so-whats-this-insurance-policy-against-trump-that-these-fbi-officials-discuss-n2422146

Hard to to find one that’s not Fox. The MSM wants to focus on the benign. Also it is likely the “ dossier” was paid for and used by FBI to get warrants. Shame! Peeps are in Big doo doo! 
    I think you lose credibility when dismissing main stream media while simultaneously using sites like this for your news news gathering.
    Stillwater, MN
  • pgprescott

I think you lose credibility when dismissing main stream media media while simultaneously using sites like this for your news news gathering.
    Look for yourself Einstein. 
  • pgprescott

I think you lose credibility when dismissing main stream media media while simultaneously using sites like this for your news news gathering.
    Next you will argue the grass is not green and sky is not blue, just because you don’t like who said it. 

Its either her correct or it isn’t! It is correct! Remove head from rectum. 
  • The character assassination of Mueller and various other FBI agents is pretty sad.  Stuff like this will probably come from the left too if his investigation doesn't end up with any major indictments.  They'll say he was a Republican all along, or some such nonsense.  

Not from me.  Let his investigation run its course.  He is by all accounts an honorable man, a decorated veteran, and a patriot.  We'll see what comes from what he and his team finds or doesn't find.     

And with that, I'm out of this waste of a thread.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • pgprescott
    The character assassination of Mueller and various other FBI agents is pretty sad.  Stuff like this will probably come from the left too if his investigation doesn't end up with any major indictments.  They'll say he was a Republican all along, or some such nonsense.  

Not from me.  Let his investigation run its course.  He is by all accounts an honorable man, a decorated veteran, and a patriot.  We'll see what comes from what he and his team finds or doesn't find.     

And with that, I'm out of this waste of a thread.  
    I largely agree except for the revelations of impropriety, cover up, and improper stonewalling. It’s odd that all these things are happening around him and his hand picked buddies. It is very odd and not proper for these guys to be accountable to no one. Next week, I’m pretty sure the house will hold persons in contempt. They do not get to decide what question they answer. Only in very narrow cases, of which these questions do not apply. 

You should be horrified as well. Just like the BS Harry Reid and the Obama admin pulled. You have to know it will be used in reverse. It seems only Dershowitz and Turkey have any integrity. 

Since you you are leaving, I will assume you finally read the emails in question about a plot to disrupt the Trump admin if elected. Digest that! Mmmm Good! 
  • Next you will argue the grass is not green and sky is not blue, just because you don’t like who said it. 

Just thought it interesting to point out the qualifications of the blogger you hold in such high regard:

"Matt Vespa is the Associate Editor at Townhall.com. He previously worked for CNSNews.com and was the recipient of Americans for Prosperity Foundation's 2013 Andrew Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Activism and Investigative Reporting."

I would say that like the Pulitzer, there are some winners of the "Breitbart" that I would classify as suspicious.
    Stillwater, MN
  • pgprescott
    Next you will argue the grass is not green and sky is not blue, just because you don’t like who said it. 

Just thought it interesting to point out the qualifications of the blogger you hold in such high regard:

"Matt Vespa is the Associate Editor at Townhall.com. He previously worked for CNSNews.com and was the recipient of Americans for Prosperity Foundation's 2013 Andrew Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Activism and Investigative Reporting."

I would say that like the Pulitzer, there are some winners of the "Breitbart" that I would classify as suspicious.
    In other words you don’t like him. You won’t find the truth on your valued sites or sources. That is not by mistake. Again, it’s TRUE! How’s it taste? 
  • In other words you don’t like him. You won’t find the truth on your valued sites or sources. That is not by mistake. Again, it’s TRUE! How’s it taste? 
    It's true because a website you visit that has nothing but conservatively slanted stories says so? Not even your beleaguered mainstream media has that kind of a batting average towards the liberal viewpoint.
    Stillwater, MN
  • pgprescott
    In other words you don’t like him. You won’t find the truth on your valued sites or sources. That is not by mistake. Again, it’s TRUE! How’s it taste? 
    It's true because a website you visit that has nothing but conservatively slanted stories says so? Not even your beleaguered mainstream media has that kind of a batting average towards the liberal viewpoint.
    Look for yourself. It’s out there. Good lord man! Please don’t argue the indefensible. It either is or isn’t. It IS! Not a debatable issue, it’s a Fact!
  • pgprescott
    I just did a search. That’s all! 
  • I've heard about the texts in question. Maybe it was the agent spouting a line to get some? In order to clear it up have Szrok, McGabe, and Szrok's girlfriend testify under oath while strapped to a polygraph. If they pass apologize to them, if they lie then convict them of purgery. Question them one at a time 2 or 3 days apart and see who cuts a deal first. 

Btw pictures of tin hats aren't counter arguments, they are just deflection.