Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: I May Have a Legit Bacon Problem

Killit_and_GrillitKillit_and_Grillit Posts: 3,984
edited December 2017 in Cookbook
My sister and I decided to start compiling recipes and pics for an “Origins” themed family cookbook. 

I sent her 15 today. 8 have bacon, another 3 still have pork. My kitchen statue approved  

My 2018 resolution may need to be backing off the bacon. I think I’ll start tonight by having some poultry. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments

• 20stone20stone Posts: 1,657
    There is only one bacon problem, and that is "out of bacon".

I don't know if you DIY bacon, but that is a great way to suck yourself into another hobby and take up even more fridge space.
    Joule SV
    GE induction stove
    Gasser by the community pool
    Scale (which one of my friends refuses to use)
    Friends with BGEs and myriad other fired devices
    Charcuterie and sourdough enthusiast
    Prosciuttos in an undisclosed location

Austin, TX
  • @20stone DIY bacon was my 2016 project thanks to @bgebrent

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• “Lol you think that’s a bacon problem?  Hold my beer!” - @henapple, probably: 

"If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,798
    News would be someone on the forum without a bacon problem

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,481
    JRWhitee said:
    News would be someone on the forum without a bacon problem
    This close to a bacon problem.  Yer good.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 28,189
    Pro tip:  if you ever need to find that iconic photo, just google "henapple bacon" and select images.

• @nolaegghead part of me fears what I’ll see. 

The other part of me wants to let @henapple know there is room in cabin 2 at Butt Blast. (Knock twice, then once, then three times, Tony. I mean...it’s whatever)

South of Nashville, TN

• tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 9,606
    There was someone at onetime had Tony's picture above as their Facebook profile picture and it wasn't Tony. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site