Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Grilled Branzini

bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,468
Got these two beauts at WF.  Seasoned with S & P, chile flakes, marjoram and stuffed with lemon and thyme.  Brushed the fish with garlic butter and grilled it up with two small chunks of grapevine.  Not the prettiest plate but it delivered.

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga

Comments

• stv8rstv8r Posts: 638
    lol awesome fish choice but you are right...that plate looks suspect.   Never give up
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,662
    Looks like a dish fishless man would cook blind-drunk at midnight after ice fishing out-of-season.  Later that night he would dream fondly of Hillary.....

• bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,468
    I thought it would be cool to start a thread about the worst plated cooks you could offer.  I'm in first.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,238
    @bgebrent
    You got nothing on worst looking plated dish. You must have your "A" game to compete with most of the messed up stuff I put on a table. Peach cobbler. Was not pretty, but it was delicious.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 2,650
    Well, you all don't know... about bad picture/plate choices. 
    Greensboro, NC
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,238
    Wolfpack said:
    Grilled bottle cap opener? What is/was that? Whatever it is you cooked, I would try it.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,494
    bgebrent said:
    Got these two beauts at WF.  Seasoned with S & P, chile flakes, marjoram and stuffed with lemon and thyme.  Brushed the fish with garlic butter and grilled it up with two small chunks of grapevine.  Not the prettiest plate but it delivered.

@bgebrent you forgot the fork!

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 10,522
    Very nice Brent!

I thought I was going to see a picture of the Don from Godfather being interrogated. LOL
  • may I compliment you both on your excellent cook and your impeccable taste in granite

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,017
    bgebrent said:

Well we no this one he did himself ;)
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

Talk-in' 'bout, hey now! Hey now! I-ko, I-ko, un-day
    Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,662
    no means yes

• Wolfpack said:
    Looks a little phallic to me. Erotic-themed sweet potato?