Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tonight's cook... turbo ribs.

Scott
Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack

Comments

• Pow Pow!

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Akorn Jr

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,485
    Nice man.  Now I'm hungry again.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Those look incredible.  What’s the rub and sauce here wig?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• texaswigtexaswig Posts: 2,226
    @JohnInCarolina for rubs I did one each twisted q  - crooked pig. And Nells sweet heat. For sauce trader Joe's Sriracha BBQ sauce on both. Oh and the ribs are St Louis cut not spares. 
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 6,475
    Wow. 

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• Outstanding!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Looks tasty - well done!!! 
    Memphis, TN 
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,242
    My man, the ribs look excellent!
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,669
    They taste good?  I've never been that happy with turbo ribs.  Maybe I need to foil em some.

Anyway, looks good and I'll assume they tasted great.

• bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,485
    They taste good?  I've never been that happy with turbo ribs.  Maybe I need to foil em some.

Anyway, looks good and I'll assume they tasted great.
    I agree.  Ribs, for me are best served after cooking long enough at 250-275.  Personal preference.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,738
    You nailed them!
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• texaswigtexaswig Posts: 2,226
    @nolaegghead they were good. After slicing they weren't as tender as I like. So I put them in some butcher paper ( I was out of foil)  and back on for about 30 minutes. 
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

• calikingcaliking Posts: 11,118
    Those are some meaty racks. I'll take that one in the front.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • bluebird66bluebird66 Posts: 2,031
    Very nice!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket and various Weber's
    Floyd Va

• HotchHotch Posts: 3,326
    Nice bones!
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • ewyllinsewyllins Posts: 304
    Suhweet
    Large, Mini Max, Akorn JR, 36 Blackstone, and 2 Chihuahua's
    O-Town, FL

• Hans61Hans61 Posts: 3,409
    Looks great!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • You know what I've noticed?  Lots of videos of cooks say no sauce, let the meat speak for itself.  Then I see amazing glazed pics of ribs (like this one!), chicken and pork.  I think the glaze speaks to me!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,669
    Nice rack

Image result for nice rack