Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

So I got blocked

from the cooking meat low and slow page. 
Huntsville, Al LBGE

Comments

• theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 16,217
    edited September 2017
    Too many turbo butts?
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • Too many thin skinned butts in my opinion. 
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • Central_Bama_EggerCentral_Bama_Egger Posts: 886
    edited September 2017
    So some dude asked "where do you get wood from a big smoker??" I answered, Get her to take the Kool out of her mouth....
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,507
    Too many turbo butts?

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • :rofl:
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • from the cooking meat low and slow page. 
    I did not know there was such a page.  This on FaceSmash or whatever?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

You are so out of touch. 
  • bgebrent said:
    You are so out of touch. 
    Ivory Tower of academia
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • from the cooking meat low and slow page. 
    Yes. I actually enjoyed the page. Didn't know there are such pansies on there. If I had posted that question here, yes I would have received answers/opinions/options. I also would have also been railed for the next 2 weeks. People seem to take pride in off color comments on here and I love reading them. Forgot it's not like that everywhere. So it's on me. 
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • So some dude asked "where do you get wood from a big smoker??" I answered, Get her to take Kool out of her mouth....
    For what it's worth, this is hilarious.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• JIC- that may have been the page we were just talking about. It was one of those 
    1- LGBE
    1- KBQ C-60 (The Dishwasher)
    I- Blackstone 36" Griddle
    1- Sweet-A$$ Roccbox Pizza Oven
    1-Very Understanding and Forgiving Wife
    So some dude asked "where do you get wood from a big smoker??" I answered, Get her to take Kool out of her mouth....
    For what it's worth, this is hilarious.
    That's terrible!  Utterly terrible. 
  • I went on the FaceSmash, and there are like two dozen low and slow groups.  Which one is it?

• I went on the FaceSmash, and there are like two dozen low and slow groups.  Which one is it?
    Smoking meat low and slow
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
    Smoking meat low and slow
    Top one. Top one
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • lol there's a "no crying" version.

• We should start our own.  Call it the "No Snowflakes Allowed Smoking Meat Low and Slow" group.

• DMWDMW Posts: 12,490
    We should start our own.  Call it the "No Snowflakes Allowed Smoking Meat Low and Slow" group.
    Snowflake

My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,940
    There's no crying in barbeque :bawling:

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • ToxarchToxarch Posts: 1,672
    That no crying group might be the one to be in.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,428
    edited September 2017
    Gonna have to see if I can get blocked too.
    This should be fun.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Gonna have to see if I can get blocked too.
    This should be fun.
    Keep us updated. 

Im so sick of this pansy horse crap in America. The cooking pages are the only reasons I'm on Facebook anyway. Maybe I'm too much of a grown a$$ man to be on there. 
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • masomaso Posts: 240
    I think the bigger issue in America is the presumption that free speech equals free from consequence. Whether or not it makes "sense" or not, the owner of the site has the ability and right to edit messages and users on their site at their discretion. It's the consumers right to use or not use the service. 

Move along one and find another group or quit Facebook. Notify this forum that we should avoid it. Check and check. 
    Large BGE in Moore, OK
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 11,985
    This should be fun.
    If that joke got a guy banned, none of us stand a chance in that group. 
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 23,020
    We should start our own.  Call it the "No Snowflakes Allowed Smoking Meat Low and Slow" group.
    you're starting your own face book group with the idea to get banned before it starts =) and i make no sense =)
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,940
    edited September 2017
    This should be fun.
    If that joke got a guy banned, none of us stand a chance in that group. 
    I figure at least 75%+or- on a Friday night would get the boot on that site.  But, agree with @maso  it's their site and their rules. Move along. Perhaps we as a group are thicker skinned?  
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 11,985
    edited September 2017
    NPHuskerFLPerhaps we as a group are thicker skinned?  
    Or just have different triggers like ED... 
  • blind99blind99 Posts: 4,217
    bgebrent said:
    You are so out of touch. 

InstaTwitterBook?  I heard of it!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • We should start our own.  Call it the "No Snowflakes Allowed Smoking Meat Low and Slow" group.
    you're starting your own face book group with the idea to get banned before it starts =) and i make no sense =)
    No, you're just confused.  Very, very confused.